<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, June 28, 2007
+ + aries (march 21 - april 19)

Aries

The Bottom Line

You need to value your independent mind. Don't ignore your preferences today.

In Detail

Look in the mirror -- does it appear that you're turning into a sheep? Of course not! You have never been one to follow along with the crowd, so why start today? Feel free to say 'no thanks' when a group suggests something that doesn't sound cool to you. Don't worry about being a party pooper -- after all, what's the point of going to a party that's no fun? You need to value your independent thought. Today is a day to do what makes you happy.

*************************************

Just being random. Reading through my comments on Friendster when I just thought I'd maybe read my horoscope. And that's what it said. I guess for those of you who are close to me, you'll know, that I've always been one independent person and I have amind of my own. At times, I think I may come on too strong with my opinions but I think I like the way I've become though there may be room for improvement la. Haha.

Oh the randomness =.=

Anyways, recently things have been pretty much the same. All the way busy like a bee, baby! Woohoo! Huhu...so freaggin energetic tired! The new menu has been launched yesterday and I had to go down to work at like 9am. And when I say have to go down by 9am, it means I gota like wake up at a freaggin time of 7am! and imagine working till 11pm at night....urgh, the strain you feel in your muscles.

*gasps*


Hrmm..other than that, have been missing my gurlfriends a bunch recently too. Am missing all the hangouts we use to have. I go saying to myself while looking back at the pictures I have in my photobucket, "Owh, I remember that" and "I remember this". I miss you gurls. End of the year, we plan trip together want? Huehuehue =.=

It's 3am in the morning and I'm feeling kinda emo.

I think I just need to sleep. The boyfriend has been bugging me to go to sleep since before time but I've been stubborn enough to not want to. Huehuehue. I always get my way. Haha. I just don't feel sleepy. I am tired but not sleepy. I just feel bored. Look at the boyfriend's page and you'll know what I'm talking about. Haha. Polluted.

>.<"

Owh, the ex called earlier when I was on the way home from work. He called to say that he missed me a whole lot and that he needed me back in his life. I guess you really don't know what you've got until you loose it huh. Hrmm, its bad but I kinda miss him yet at the same time...I don't think we can ever get back together although you never know what might end up happening over time to come. I'm sure he'll be ok without me. Right?

Well, I think I've said enough for now.
Currently, if you're wondering whether I'm happy...
the answer is yes.

I am happy....quite happy.





♥ Yomi.

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
4:25 AM

posted by feanorayomi @ 4:25 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx