<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
+ + the day after.

Stayed overnight at his place the night of the staff party, as it was quite late when we went back that night. Was kinda high from all the alcohol so when I arrived at his doorstep, my heart was beating seriously fast! Things going on in the head..words like *Gawd, what am I doing here?* and *OMG OMG OMG, I’m gonna be spending the night! What to do when I meet his mother? Do I like shake her hand? Say hello? But its freaggin am in the morning?!*. But the moment the door opened, I greeted her..kissed her on the hand and slumped on the chair while he got his room ready for me.

Once the room was ready, he called for me, handed me a towel and asked if I would like to get cleaned up..which of course I wanted to ( hair smelled so bad, clothes full of asap =.= ) and headed straight for the bathroom. I took a quick shower, got changed into the clothes he gave me (which was a big tee and a shorts) went to the room, sat on the bed…lied down, and before I knew it, I dozed off. Hahaha. was so pissed tired and yeah, the tipsy-ness really helped. Haha..cos all I wanted to do was sleep. But good what =.=” huehuehue. If you get what I mean.

Him sleeping. He was wide awake that night, why? because of me lah! But, I was fast asleep so he just watched a movie and by the time he was ready to sleep, I was wide awake..and why? to ask him for a cup of water! Haha…so by the time, morning came..he was exhausted. Hee ^^ sorry sweetheart.

Anyways, the afternoon after, was suppose to head straight for home but in the ended up having to meet up with his friends. Quickly we showered..(separately of course) and took the bus down to my place to change my clothes and my super duper high heels to my flops. Then to Marina Square, to meet up with his friends at Pizza Hut. Hee^^


Us n the bus…whee~


Pizza Hut^^

The ambience in Pizza Hut.

It was a very nice place in fact but it was S U P E R cold (shivers). The place in fact was quite high class in a sense, definately better than the ones you get in Malaysia (duh). Haha.


Ili and Faizal.

These two are a pretty couple. I find them cute together..but one thing I can say abut Faizal is that, he’s one crazy guy! Huehuehue =.=” Overall they’re nice people. Hee^^ glad to know them.


Faizal.

Ili.

Faizil.

Marina Square.

They were having this Kid’s Carnival where you can find pretty stuff for kids but at a reasonable price (I guess) Haha. Anyways, it was really colourful. So nice^^


The Three Monyets.

Haha. They look ridiculous but it was fun going out like this, I miss you guys back home so much. All the outings and the hangouts. I guess its been different since I’ve left huh? Heard that you guys haven’t been hanging out much that often anymore. Hrmm…

Anyways, after our late lunch, we almost watched a movie (Shrek 3) but decided not too since Faizal didn’t want to. So off we were to hangout, and ended up at Esplanade. The Esplanade, if you don’t know…looks like a H U G E durian. Haha.


Secret Recipe, Marina Square branch/

When heading out of Marina Square, saw this Secret Recipe branch. It had really pretty lights above it and I decided to take a picture. Hee^^ Make you gurls jealous back home…huehuehue =.=” That’s why yu gurls must come over la! Haiyak.


Walking to the Esplanade.

Them three look really good in this picture. I don’t know why but I like this picture. I guess I can call myself a good photographer. Maybe. I think so. I dono =.=" nevermind...


By the bay.


Hanging out by the bay was really relaxing especially when I have been working so hard recently without fail, and haven’t had an off day in such a freaggin long time! Hrmm…this outing with his friends was a really nice one. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I'm satisfied and happy




The Merlion.

Tug Boats.

Tourist go on this tug boats to take pictures and just go sightseeing. I haven’t been on one but I hope to go one day. Hee^^ When I have the time and the expense. Hrmm, it looks pretty relaxing and enjoyable don’t you think?


Ili.

Yours trully.

Ili and I.

I don't know. Do we look like sisters? Well, he said, they said we do. Hahahaha..maybe a little bit in the eyes. Haha ^^ it was really fun getting to know you babe. Although its only the first outing but I believe its the first of the many that we'll have in the future.


Cute ang moh baby.

While walking to the Merlion gardens, I spotted this baby boy from afar. I wanted to take his picture for so long, zooming the lens but always got blocked by people =.= finally as we walked nearer. He's so super cute! He even did a small pose for me! The baby brother on the other hand, seemed like one tough a baby..looked really tough. Like a gangster! Haha. It was really cute to see them. I was pleased. Hee ^^


The sky.

The sky looked really pretty on our walk on the way to the Merlion Gardens. It just had this thing on the aura of the place. Looked really beautiful. I felt kinda emotional after seeing the sky in that condition but I cheered up afterwards. Hee^^ Beautiful rite?


Walking across the bridge to the Merlion Gardens.


The Merlion Gardens.


Him being retardedly cute. Hee^^
I heart ya, darling.

The famous Merlion.

Tug Boats.

Us.

I look chubby here…huehuehue =.=” Gosh, did I actually put on weight or isit just the top?!
Oh no. Haha. Ok, I actually can’t be bothered! I put on weight or not, doesn’t matter. Whee~


My silly Monkey.

Him, drinking the water (pretend only la) Haha.
You guys obviously knew that right? Lol.

Groupie photo.

Faizal and Ili.

Look like Chimpanzees! Haha..It’s as if, he’s picking fleas out from her hair! Walaue! Huehuehue =.=”


Everone feeling emo. WTH?!
No lah, just saying only. Heehee…


It was getting dark and lights were coming on. It was a pretty sight to see as tug boats just passed by with or without their passengers. It was just beautiful, and to sit there and just enjoy the scenery is just enough as sitting on the beach back home.

I miss home alot. I hope to go back soon. I really do. Things have certainly change but it doesn’t mean I don’t ntend to go back someday. I am happy here but I don’t feel settled here…I feel as though there’s somewhere bigger for me to go to..something bigger for me to accomplish.


One of the restaurants.

Funny retards =.=”

I was trying to take a picture of the restaurant behind where we were sitting but then these two retards got in my way. Haha..whatever la, still got my shot anyways. Lol.


The night view of the Merlion. Beautiful aint it? Hee^^

Feeling loved^^

Since it was getting dark, we parted ways with Faizal, Faizil and Ili. Off we were to Suntec City as darling wanted to get a new pair of headphones. His had already died on him so we were kinda rushing as it was getting quite late already…was trying to catch Harvey Norman’s before it closed.


The view on the way back.
That building behind him is the Esplanade.
Looks pretty doesn’t it? Hee^^


At the Esplanade.


Us in black and white^^

Thats’ about all we did today. As he accompanied me back home, up the elevator and to my floor (which is the 21st floor) As he gave me a kiss on the cheek, then the nose, then the lips. I knew how much he actually loves me. Though it may sound corny, but knew that he really loved me.

I feel contented where I am at this moment.
I feel trully happy, pampered and loved.

Ohh..and by the way, mom’s coming tomoro.
Can’t wait to see her! I miss he much..huhu >.<”

And to my baby monkey!
z53022871
♥ Yomi.


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
2:31 AM

posted by feanorayomi @ 2:31 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx