<body scroll="auto">
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
+ + fisherians staff party '07

A long awaited moment for most fisherians (thats what we staffs of Fish&Co. call ourselves). This is the moment when drinks are free flow, fisherians from island wide et to know each other better, and have loads of fun. It's also the moment when there are luckydraws and great prizes to be won. Last year they even gave out a XBOX 360 and a plasma tv.. Yeah, exactly!

And, I won a mp3 player! Whee~
Happy happy is me...heehee.

=.="

Although I didn't get a chance to take much photos of Double O (which is actually a club) the place was really happening and the time spent there was amazing. Got to meet up with most of my buddies form the outlets I use to work at and had a few round of drinks. Thanks to Khalid, nothing happened to me...I got tipsy but thankfully not drunk. Lol. Wouldn't have been a pretty sight if I did...heehee^^

Anyways, I shall now introduce you to a few of my friends that have been good friends although come to realise it, most of them are guys. Lol. It's not wrong so dnt get me wrong aite? They're just friends...purely just friends (except for you know who^^).

Just before the staff party.

We gathered at Glass House because we (and other fisherians) didn't know which way to go. But in the end, we all went by cab and found the place at just the right time. As I got out from the cab, I was quite surprised to see so little people...mane tau, most of them already inside so by the time I got into the club, woohoo...there were so many people sia! Lol.


Double O' club.

Inside the club, the two of us. I heart you babe^^

Cally and I.

Cally's the gurl who came with me from Kuching. She's a real doll. She was my roommate for about a month at Bendemeer before I moved out to my aunts place. The both of us went through certain hardships but she ws there for me as I was there for her. The latenight walks home from the train station after our training at Glass House...I really do treasure her as a friend :)


Siti and I.

She's a wonderful person to know...always so chirpy. Hee^^ She almost couldn't make it to the staff party because of parental curfew but glas you could make it babe! Whee~ I hope you had fun...Great knowing you, love.


This, ladies and gentlemen is Ellen.

She's one of the senior part time staff who actually works like a full timer...been working for Fish & Co. for the past two years already...a long time baby, a long time. *salutes*


Haha. This, people...is Jasper.

He was wearing this costume for the presentation our outlet, Suntec City was going to give. He looked hilariously cute yet funny in that dress! Lol >.<"


Ali and I. FOH (front of house staff for Suntec City)

I heart you Ali..haha. Ali is one happy fisherian, although he hasn't been working as often as HE SHOULD! Lol. But its been great working with him. Always ask me accompany him buy ciggerettes at Carefour. Takut tak pass as a 18 above ye? Lol. *Hugs* for my little brother.


Nezam and I. BOH (back of house staff for Suntec City)
One funny guy. I want platter fish, hungry sia! Heehee^^


Ian and I. FOH (front of house staff for Suntec City)

Ian's my other buddy full timer. All the running around and overtime baby, its been tiring but sure earning us loads of dollars. Lol. It's been fun working with you my dear!!! Cheers~


Panji and I. FOH (front of house manager for GlassHouse)

My secret admirer. Lol..got yourself a catch that night eh? Haha. Btw look at the background! Looked as though people were trying to get us...creepy. I didnt notice those hands =.="


Suhari and I. FOH (front of house bartender for GlassHouse)

This guy is damn sarcastic and full of humor, but when he works..*salute* you're one hell of a good bartender man! It's been an honour been taught by you to work at the bar. Thanks loads. Bluaah~


Mingmar and I. BOH (back of house for GlassHouse)

Mingmar, you one crazy sonof a bitch! Love ya bro..its been awesome knowing someone like you. I appreciate your friendship to the max. Thanks for the laughs. You're one hell of a fun to be with. *Hugs*


Ravin and I. FOH (front of house for Ang Mo Kio)

Thanks for teaching me how to make the Hot Fudge Cake darling. Haha. Everyone's your darling huh...doesn't make me special anymore, lol. Stop teasing la...haha, and when you gonna marry Mira?! Ask her to continue achieving that goal of hers buddy! Heehee^^


Time alone with him...heehee^^
I HEART YOU.

Thank you sweetheart for treating me like a princess. You're my prince and the sun shall always shine on us. Hee^^ The rain cant last forever baby..thats true. You've been my sunshine through the darker days, when the clouds didn't seem to want to part. Much love.


Yours trully.
Top sponsered by Zara
Heels sponsered by Charles & Keith.

Khalid & Raju.
FOH (front of house bartender for GlassHouse & server for GlassHouse)

Khalid and Raymond.
FOH (front of house bartender for GlassHouse & supervisor for Novena)

The crowd. There were actually more people way below but yea...didn't have time to take that many pictures! I was enjoying my drinks. Hee^^ Anyways, I had screwdrivers and tequilla shots but no beer. No beer strictly for me..huehuehue.

T________________________T"


The bar at Double O'

Anyways, that's about it for the staff party. Another thing was that I left early for home as couldn't take it and yea, better to go home. Once got out of the club, saw plenty or fisherians sprawled on the pavement asleep. Haha. Better home than the streets rite? Overall, I had an awesome time. Cant wait for next year...heehee. Cheers!


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
4:13 AM

posted by feanorayomi @ 4:13 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx