<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
+ + explaination.

You guys must be wondering on why I've been practically so emotional these past few days, that's if you have been reading my blog. Hrmm...well, something happened at work the day before yesterday, and from a small matter..it became a big matter just because the assistant store manager decided that because I got these few accumulated offenses that I should be "suspended from work until further notice" and that the matter should be brought to higher authorities.

I was given a performance feedback form and was asked to sign it. I refused, defending myself and it was obvious that the assistant store manager didn't like it at all - the look was in her eyes. In the performance feedback form was written that:

1. I was not able to handle the queue at the greeter stand properly,
loosing control of the guest.
2. I was being defiant towards the supervisor and manager on duty,
refusing to do the required request of the manager.
3. I left my station for 15mins witout telling the M.O.D's in charge.


Now, tell me..who in the world would want to sign that piece of paper knowing that it wasn't true at all?! So today, I met up with the assistant store manager (who was so confident on getting me suspended and giving me diciplinary action), the store manager and operation's manager. In the meeting I was given a chance to explain myself and the reasons to why was thought to have been as mentioned in the performance feedback. I told him my part of the story, this is how it was that night.

It was a dark and stormy night busy busy night, as it was Saturday and that's when business is busier than usual especially when you don't have enought staff on the floor serving the guest. I was assigned to the greeter station which is where you bring guest in, introduce yourself, inform the guest on "soup of the day", items 86 (the unavailibility of the item) and the recommendations of the night.

The night was perfectly considerably o-kay, though busy. It was quite messy as everybody was minding their own business and actually not really helping each other out. I however at the greeter station, was having some difficulties of my own. Tables were not cleared after guests left, they were not set up for me to bring new guests in. So, I thought happily frustrated, I should do it myself in favor of the whole store.

BUT wrong move Sarah!

Just as I cleared tables, cleaned them, set them, brought guests in, took their orders and sent them their ice water and sauce sets as usual, I was thought to have lost control of my station. Oh, how wonderful! I was assumed without being asked whether I needed help. Then while I was taking a guest order, the store manager snatched away the greeter file right there and then! Talk about being humliated! (And he says that we fulltimers haven't been putting in out our 110% for the company?!)

z80390491
Why, think I'm your dinosour dog?! Fcuk lah!

Hrmpf. Anyways, to cut the long story short...after meeting up with the operations manager, everything went fine and I didnt get suspended at all. Haha, in your face Raquel. Ok, that sounded so mean. But, it's true..even after the whole talk and she found out that I'm only gonna get a 1st warning because of the "not in proper uniform" thing, her face turned fcuking black man! I tell you...haha. And the operations manager even asked that I go to work immediately, but the assistant store manager insisted that I satrt tomorrow. Hrmmm....god enough.

I asked several friends and one even told me that it was very obvious that the assistant store manager had some personal issues with me, saying that she might just be insecure with where she's at, at the moment. I think that's true...she wouldnt be doing that if she didn't have problems with herself. Anyways, I don't have time to deal with stupid people. I think I'll ignore her from now on. Let her do her own thing even if she's wrong and when someone has to be fired...I'll just make sure my ass is wiped clean before she can say anything.

Well, I know who I am and I know where I stand. I've got people who has my back, dude and if you've got a prolem with that, I ask that you deal with it. Not to forget, I had God on my side. I love you, God! Thank you.

-
I've had a good day today.
No matter what has happened.
Thank you, you.
Especially you.
I love you, darling.

Anyways, going off to sleep now. Got to work tomorrow and I will be needing all the rest I need to face the person that I don't want to face. Worse comes to worse, I might just ask for a transfer to Glass House for I know the manager there is willing to take me in...haha.

Ok, ok...got to sleep now. Goodnight people!

♥ Yomi.

*****************************************


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
4:53 AM

posted by feanorayomi @ 4:53 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx