<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, July 29, 2007
+ + why does it always rain on me?
Why does this happen to me all the time? Why Why Why??? All I ever want and need is to love her.. I LOVE her with all my heart.. I've given her all I've got, and have kept none for myself.. I even let her care for her ex.. Tell me? When has anyone ever done that?! Sigh.. I'm really afraid to lose her and right now, my heart is beating so fast that u could use its beats, at a disco. People might think it's stupid or lame to feel like this for someone, but let me tell you this, when you really find that special someone that brightens up your day no matter how low it gets, and loves you as much as you love the person, only then will you understand how it feels to be afraid..

It rained here pratically the entire day..

It felt good though cause I went to see her during my break. Hee.. I missed her the entire day. Was constantly thinking about her while at work until I called her outlet but, to my dismay she wasn't there. Only at about 3.15pm did she appear.. Anyways, I spent the whole afternoon being a part-time agent, as I was trying to find her a room to stay. It was about 3 tries, that I found a nice place for her. and hey! it's near my area too.

Hehehe.

It's a good thing what!! If she ever needs anything, she can always just call me up and meet me or something, and the best thing is that I get a chance to spend more time with her. Smart right. Anyways, when talking to the agent, he told me that it's a nice place and the owners are really friendly, so I think that she would like it =)

Well, I took my break at 4pm today and as usual, made my daily visit to Suntec City to see my Mimi which is usually around 5pm but reached a lil bit earlier. Hrmm..so, I kinda took a walk as Suntec City was having this heritage fest. They were showing some chinese opera which I found most interesting as a huge part of the audience were malay and indians...

Hahaha..I found ind the actors and actresses "Cool" becoz i don't get what they are trying to say.. Then made my way to Fish N Co. Suntec City to see my Mimi and suprisingly, she didn't see me. It was her manager that noticed me and told her that iIwas there. So she took her break and we when to the back of the restaurant which was a foyer kinda area, where she was eating her dinner which was sweet and sour chicken and something else which I have no idea.. We then talked about me finding a place for her and the conditions of the place.

*miss her*

After hanging out there for a while, it was then time for us to part as I was suppose to start work at 6pm, and yet, though it was already 5.50p, I was still there! When walking to the bus stop then did I realise that the bus en-route to Glasshouse ( that's where I work) had been diverted and I needed to walk to another bus stop which was 15mins away. So, to save time, I ran to the bustop where halfway I realised that the sole of my boots broke! I kinda repaired it on the bus. Haha. Thank God no one saw me in that condition!

>.<"

When I reached Glasshouse, I was informed that my other bartender wasn't coming to work (again) so I had to be the single-lonesome-very busy bartender again..haix. It was so tiring man...but somehow, I got the will and the motivation to work even harder as my Mimi was coming down to see me after work. Hee. I also got help from my manager which, although wasn't anything big or extravagant, but hey it is still help. (Thanks B. Santos!) Haha. Around 9pm, I realised that we had run ut of glasses, big small large huge, you name it. Yea, I know its pretty lame but you can't help it when it's busy.

When closing time came, I had to search the entire reastuarant for missing glasses big and small, as Glassouse opens up the second floor during the weekends, and there are two sculery areas, one on the 1st floor and ne on the ground floor. T I R I N G! *sad*. I had to close the bar all alone after a whole day of working on a busy weekend, it was just too exhausting, but It was worth it. Because you know why? It was because my Mimi came after work and we went to eat at Changi!!! Dad drove us there along with Mom, my aunt and a cousin of mine (Kakak Fariza) just to have nasi lemak! Crazy as it sounds, but it's true. Hehehe.. The place has the best Nasi Lemak in town, well not exactly town but its Nasi Lemak is just superb!

What more to say, was that the place was known for its "Lady Boys" and when at one point I had to go back to the car, alone, to get my dad's wallet, I encountered a couple of them and they even said hi to me.. Hahaha. Shit!!

Well, anyways..although today didn't start out too well, it ended well, I guess. I hope it continue's to go well. Gotta go now, feeling sleepy.

Photobucket

**MSG Khalid**

Labels:


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
5:39 PM

posted by feanorayomi @ 5:39 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx