<body scroll="auto">
Friday, January 18, 2008
+ + b o r e d.
I lazed around the house doing practically nothing today. I guess today was sorta my "lazy" day since I wasn't in the mood to do anything at all. I woke up at 2pm bathed and ate lunch at 3pm watched "The Holiday" at 4pm did Sudoku at 6pm had dinner at 7pm and then, I don't know. I guess my mind was just at blur for the whole bloody day. I'm just not used to not working, this holiday is too long, just too long. T____________T

Anyways, after finally getting to read dulcie's blog today, I realised something which I should have realise on my own a long time ago. I realised that I have lost so much passion for God. I mean, I used to give God every single matter I had in mind, my sorrows, my happiness, my pain, my joy, my daily ramblings. How did I loose all of this passion all at one go? It's mind boggling but I know I lost it somehow.

There were a lot of things that happened in the past and now that I look back, there was so much misunderstanding and assumptions about me that really literally tore my heart apart. All the people that I trusted and looked up to, the ones that held my future in their hands, shattered it into pieces. From that day it all happened, it formed a whole new different me. I wished I could have had the proper support and encouragement instead of judgement that I got which changed my whole view of Christians.

I talked to a pastor recently and what he said really made sense, I have to not only forgive but forget. I didn't get what he meant at first but after he explained it throughly, I understood. I didn't have to only forgive what they did to me, how they hurt me but put the past behind and move on. I guess that's what I haven't done. I haven't given the whole situation to God as a whole, to let Him deal with not only my past but with me, the pain that I have felt yet supressed all these years. Its not conciously that I supress the feelings but knowing myself, I tend to :

run away from pain in order not to feel them.
run away from my fears, instead of facing them.

And in the end is me ending up like an onion, and when God finally comes and deals with me, its even more painful than it was in the first place. Hrmm...but its not easy going to God, its not easy facing Him, its not easy facing my fears and dealing with my pain. sighs. I need God's strength and courage and wisdom, not only in facing my fears but in order to face my future. I think although this holiday away may be a little too long, but I think it'll do me alot of good and it'll definately shape my future and that God will lead me through every difficulty or happiness.

Never be bullied into silence.
Never allow yourslef to be made a victim.
Accept no one's definition of your life;
define yourself.
- Harvey Fierstein

Lol. I guess now I know why I love Khalid so much, its not only that he has taken care of me while I was in Singapore, but yet he has given me all the encouragement I need, he has been so patient so kind so loving in the way he deals with me, not once to judge me, to actually scold me or shout at me or throw crude words at me, but lovingly tell me and show me what is needed to be done and for that, I am trully blessed that God sent him to me. Its as if I can feel God's love flowing through him, to me.

I may sound all corny and cheesy but its the way I really feel and one day, when you finally find soneone who really trully loves you for just the way you are, thats when you know you've finally found your own love story.

P/S: Khalid, if you happen to read this;
do know that I trully love you.
And don't sleep so late okay?

Anyways, enough of my ramblings. i'll update on happier thoughts soon aite? Also will post up pictures once Khalid gives them to me..printed out a few really nice ones but totally forgot to put it into my mp4. It'll be up soon, I promise ;)

♥ Yomi

Labels:


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
7:03 PM

posted by feanorayomi @ 7:03 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx