<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, January 17, 2008
+ + the day my heart broke.
It was the hardest thing to do, walk away from you.
It broke my heart seeing you stroll down the exit,
Wiping your tears away.
But I know this darling, I will wait for you.
You know we'll meet again soon, rite?
And do know that I love you, sweetheart.
With all my heart, I do ♥

You know something, Khalid. I realise that day when I walked past those gates, I realised that I wanted to be with you for the rest of my life. I've never felt this way before, so assured and loved by someone. You have not only loved me but also given me every hope to believe that there is something called, "the one".

Hrmm, things have been going pretty well since I got back from Singapore. Although I've been crying pretty much every night since I've been back, everything's okay I guess. I think I've just been missing Singapore too much, especially him. I just can't bear to be so far away from him, its so hard when all this time I've practically been tin a way "living" with him everyday.

I'm missing him so much now, even as I write this post. It's like everything, everything just reminds me of him. He texts me almost every single minute just to assure me that he's really just loyal to me, calls every night to tell me that he loves me and asks me to dream of him. I know he loves me but why is it that that I'm still not assured. I know he loves me and all..but being away so far for so long (and its only been 3days) is driving me CRAZY!

Okay, now taking time to think about it, I think this time away from him will be good. It'll be good so that I can gather myself again, start being independant and not so spoiled. Haha. Yes, people...I shall admit that I was spoiled by him when I was over in Singapore. Haha. Let me not go into the details, you wouldn't want to know...

Hrmm, anyways enough of the saddening talks. I'm glad to be back in Kuching. In some way I guess it'll help me rest now that I'm working everyday over in Singapore. I'm glad to be able to have this break. Thankful that my manager agreed to give me such a long leave. And in fact if you guys don't know what I'm talking about, I am actually back in Kuching and will be back for about two weeks and then will be flying off again on the 31st of January for Sabah, and then back to Singapore again. T.T reasons shall not be mentioned but just keep me in your prayers people...thats all I ask.

Anyways, I've seen "The Spring", not much happening..just reminds me of Singapore all the more. It's a good change for Kuching but I found it weird that although not many shops were opened yet, there were so MANY people there? Erm, not to be sarcastic or anything..but WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING THERE? It's like there's nothing to see and since you've already seen it once, why go again until the shops are opened rite? Hrmm...weird.

I saw a favourite shop of mine opened, Charles & Keith so quickly I went in to have a look. although having less variety I thought I'd give it a try, flipped over to have a look at the price and after doing the calculations (dividing the amount into SG currency) the prices were way, WAY over the top! I mean I could easily get a pair of flats for about SG$ 19.90 to SG$ 29.90, as for heels, SG$ 39.90 and above depending of the quality and style. Nuff said* T.T

Anyways, didn't get anything much since the prices were just ridiculous, so after walking around a bit more, my family and I just left. After driving off from The Spring, I passed by another shop which I TOTALLY forgot about. It was, Secret Recipe! Huhu...I'll get a cake soon, I guess. Haha.

Anyhuu, gotta go now. I'll post up something real soon when I finally get the time to drop by the cybercafe again. Haha. And about the pictures babe, those gotta wait..Khalid forgot to pass them to me. It'll be up soon ;) no worries.

Till then.
Hugs and butterfly kisses.

P/S: I MISS YOU, KHALID T.T

♥ Yomi

Labels:


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
6:52 PM

posted by feanorayomi @ 6:52 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx