<body scroll="auto">
Monday, February 11, 2008
+ + happy cny 2008!!

Hrmm..it has been quite some time since I've been online, and number one reason is that somehow didn't have the time to go to a cyber cafe..was also quite lazy. Anyways, Happy Chinese New Year people! This year was alright, but it was just that I wasn't really in the mood for the new year. My family had the same feeling, so all in all we didn't celebrate it this year..not much of going visiting relatives or friends either ( guess I was missing Khalid too much huh T_____________T )

Anyways, something did lighten up my mood. The new year eve's fireworks were really pretty, even got to capture some of them on my phone which surprisingly came out really nice. There were a whole lot of different ones too...I even saw one that came out in a heart shape, it was real pretty and somehow it reminded me of Khalid, ^______^ made me kinda happy again..hee. Then there were the ones that came out like a peacock's tail, and fireflies! Overall, it was a really nice firework show..bet they can't play these in Singapore..nyehehehe >.<

Anyhow as a chinese family, though we weren't celebrating this year...we did have the usual - as the first day was always considered to be the family day - my family and I visited my grandparents place in the morning. It was okay, it although I just didn't feel like how I use to feel about it (excited)..hrmm, I did collect a few red packets and all but after visiting my grandparents place, it was home for me.

But you know how things can turn out rite >.< color="#ff0066">^________^

Dzadza texted me soon after I left my grandparents place saying that she was out wid Chiyo, cos it was Chiyo's birthday too (Happy Birthday, dear!), and so she asked if I would like to watch a movie with them if I was free, so seeing that I was free and I didn't really feel like actually going home, they picked me up soon after and off we were. It was really awesome to get to see the girls again after so long! ^_________^ We ended up going to Secret Recipe, we didn't order anything much to eat (except me - I ordered a New York cheese cake - heehee) but our talks and bitching and updating each other about our lives were really nice. It was a really good outing and I'm really glad that we finally had the time to come together and chat again. We then headed on to Bing! where we again continues our chats. I trully enjoyed myself...it was like FINALLY us girls could meet up. There were a few people missing though..haha. Iola & Denise, you girls better get your asses back eher asap! Lol* We've got tons of updating to do again yeah know.

p/s: Osaka, babe..I think the picnic by the beach would be really nice ^__________^ now just can't wait for the rest to come back from their leave. Haha. Anyways, I guess overall this year's CNY wasn't that bad after all.

Anyways, I'm seriously SO OVERLY EXCITED! also because my dearest, darling Khalid will be in town nest week and coincidentally the girls will be back too, so they'll all get to meet up. I guess when he comes, U'll finally get to show him my hometown, although small..it can be a wonder too. Uuuuu...I can't wait! Hrmm..anyhoo..I guess this will be all, gotta get my sleep too..kinda tired and STARVING. I need food! and ice cream =.="

I MISS YOU, KHALID :'(

♥ Yomi

Labels:


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
7:05 PM

posted by feanorayomi @ 7:05 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx