<body scroll="auto">
Friday, March 28, 2008
+ + day one.
The Chocolatier arrived late last night, my Unc Jerry and Aunty Audra as well as Mom came along to fetch Khalid. His flight was delayed for a while..(typical of Air Asia) but when he walked out of the arrival hall, our eyes just interlocked *speechless* and we just hugged, no need for talk just touch (in a good way okay T_____T)

Anyways, that night itself was too late to do anything so all we did was ate dinner and had a good chat. Khalid bout cigars, chocolates and liquor for my unc..haha* they were quite happy. Dinner was good and the conversation was meaningful. After dinner, we all headed back to Bukit Harapan as he didnt want to spend extra on accommodation so yeah, he's staying with me ^______^

Today we went out, woke up extra happy, extra....

I'm just happy that he's here. Well, anyways..brought him to the three uptown shopping malls in KK town, we walked around till we were drop dead tired and exhausted..haha* well not exactly exhausted but yet we were still tired. After a whole day of walking around, we stop by Starbucks for a break and had some donuts from Big Apple, so YUMMY and DELICIOUS! heehee*

We then headed to the bay to catch the sunset and ended up getting massages and foot scrubs. ^____^ so pampered I was. I really enjoyed the time spent and it was really relaxing.

He : One hour massage, 30 mins foot reflexology and 30 mins foot scrub with lotion.
Price: RM 65
Me : 30 mins hand and shoulder massage, 30 mins foot massage with lotion.
Price: RM 45

A very good massage, very good price and very BEAUTIFUL view. It was a really wonderful experience, haha* should go more often kan, syg? heehee*


+ + dropping by K F C.


IMG_4112.jpg picture by charyheartsarah
+ + Starbucks and donuts from Big Apple.


IMG_4109.jpg picture by charyheartsarah

IMG_4111.jpg picture by charyheartsarah
+ + candid ^^
IMG_4118.jpg picture by charyheartsarah

IMG_4119.jpg picture by charyheartsarah
+ + whacky him ^_______^
IMG_4122.jpg picture by charyheartsarah

IMG_4123.jpg picture by charyheartsarah

IMG_4125.jpg picture by charyheartsarah
+ + the scenery by the bay in KK town in the early evening.
IMG_4124.jpg picture by charyheartsarah
+ + that house in the middle is a house belonging a prominent generous Datuk. I wish I had a house like that..haha* one day lah owh *hint hint* ^______^

IMG_4130.jpg picture by charyheartsarah
+ + by the bay.
IMG_4146.jpg picture by charyheartsarah

IMG_4157.jpg picture by charyheartsarah

IMG_4159.jpg picture by charyheartsarah
+ + the massage parlour.
IMG_4131.jpg picture by charyheartsarah

IMG_4132.jpg picture by charyheartsarah

IMG_4138.jpg picture by charyheartsarah
+ + so relaxing ^_____^
IMG_4143.jpg picture by charyheartsarah

IMG_4144.jpg picture by charyheartsarah

IMG_4151.jpg picture by charyheartsarah

IMG_4154.jpg picture by charyheartsarah

IMG_4160.jpg picture by charyheartsarah

IMG_4161.jpg picture by charyheartsarah
+ + the sunset while we got our massage.

Overall the whole day was a really productive day, a really enjoyable time spent just with him. I'm gonna miss him so much when he goes back this coming Thursday. I don't know how I'm handle him leaving but so far, I think I'm just gonna enjoy my time with him before thinking about him leaving T______T gosh*


♥ Yomi

Labels:


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
7:58 PM

posted by feanorayomi @ 7:58 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx