<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, March 29, 2008
+ + day two.

Okay, day one was good..
So how’s day two you may ask.

Anyways, the same as yesterday..had brunch with Unc Jerry and Aunty Audra then they dropped us off in town before sending unc to work. For today, we went to the other end of in KK town which wasn’t so uptown as the uptown part T_____T” okay don’t know what I’m saying. Haha* We went to KK Plaza and Wisma Merdeka as well as browsed through the flea market that was between KK Plaza and Wisma Merdeka.

We started off at KK Plaza which has cheap stuff for sale. We got some baby things to stock up, like baby shampoo, baby lotion, baby oil and baby wipes all from Johnson&Johnson. We also manage to get some cloth nappies and baby clothes ^_____^ really sweet pretty ones. I don’t fancy the REALLY P I N K ones so manage to get the sweet pretty white not so pink ones.

After that we headed to the flea market where he bought some Ray Ban sunnies for about RM15, while I got an Anna Sui purse for also RM15. It was a good bargain looking at the quality of the stuff we bought. There wasn’t a lot of variety like how Bugis Street in Singapore is but its way cheaper and the quality isn’t bad at all ^_____^ so we were happy with the buy. We then took a break at Burger King..wasn’t hungry but I just needed to SIT DOWN for a while. My tummy was HEAVY…haha*

Mom joined us a bit later and off we were to Wisma Merdeka. We bought another pair of baby clothes but since our shopping bags were already getting pretty heavy and the time was getting late so we called my aunt and after dinner, we headed back to Bukit Harapan. I was pooped* man!

So that was day TWO. Another productive day well spent ^_____^

Some of the things we bought, in the pictures but………
More things to buy though.

Baby Pram
Baby Cott
Moses basket
Rubber Changing Mat

Hadoh…so many things to think about! Being a mummy is really hard, well kinda think of it; the hard part hasn’t come yet. I still gotta get myself ready and equipped to wake up in the middle of the night, to change the baby, bath the baby and pamper it some more…huhu~ no more pampering for me huh?! but I’m sure Khalid will be able to pamper both us girls ^_____^ haha*
I’m so freaggin tired rite now…
Going to bed dy~
Goodnight people.

Labels:


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
8:08 PM

posted by feanorayomi @ 8:08 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx