<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, March 23, 2008
+ + tourist morning.
Haha, stayed over again for one last night. Will be going back to Bukit Harapan this later this evening as mom and I have already stayed for quite a while here at Aunty Stella's place. T_______T It was a real blessing to stay with her (as we got to go to more places than we have when we were staying at Bukit Harapan as Aunty Audra is usually busy running errands)

Anyways, today was really nice. I woke up early again today at about 8.30am, quickly showered and got ready as we were going to have Kampua Mee for breakfast. ^_______^ I like very the much ;) we had breakfast at the usual place where the food's quite popular (forgot the name of the place)

Went to another beach again (Anjung Senja) after breaky, the place was really pretty but didn't get to walk on the beach itself as it wasn't upkept properly so it was quite dirty T______T guess some people just don't know how to appreciate nature and its beauty huh?! lame people -____-" People just take advantage of the things they have, they'll regret it one day when its filthy and gone!! poof*

Here are some of the pictures I took...^_______^






+ + Annjung Senja.

+ + the scenery ^^

+ + my charles & keith bag. i heart you so much ^^



+ + the only cylindrical building,
on the top is a revolving restaurant called Atmosphere
but the building on its own belongs to Yayasan Sabah.

+ + mom and Aunty Stella.

+ + beautiful mom.

+ + me and mom ^^

+ + cousin Nini (Daphne)

+ + "hanging out".

+ + Unc David, Aunty Stella and Nini.

+ + admiring the beautiful view ^^

+ + Unc David loves photography too!! ^^

+ + cousin Nini's candid, she loves photography too^^







+ + beautiful..





+ + going home. the weather was getting so HOTT.

+ + saw a mini cooper on the way out.

After our visit to Anjung Senja, unc drove us to the Observatory Tower at Signal Hill. The sight was SO EXTREMELY gorgeous, if you were there..you would be able to see the different colours of the sea. Some were green, blue, greenish-blue and even light indigo o___O" I was amazed! But too bad my camera was not too-good-enough to capture the beauty of the sea. Also there were building blocking the bloody view?!

We then headed to Karamunsing Shopping Mall for a short visit after leaving the Observatory Tower as Aunty Stella had to get a new blender..heehee ^^ Overall it was a really nice trip and day out. I wish I could see more beaches soon..huhu T_____T maybe can go again when my Chocolatier comes. Hrmm..its just so beautiful here in Sabah. I sorta wish I can stay here forever!

Huhu..can't wait till my Chocolatier comes, he'll be arriving on the 27th of March and leaving on the 3rd of April. Am so freaggin HAPPY, at least I've got one of my loved one beside me..huhu, although I do wish I can have you girls here to celebrate my birthday with me. Well, maybe next year huh. Heehee ^^

Well thats all from me today, will blog soon when I've been to more places.

Big Hugs and Butterfly Kisses*

♥ Yomi

Labels:


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
7:17 PM

posted by feanorayomi @ 7:17 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx