<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
+ + update.

Hrmm well it has already been three days since I've been here in Sabah. The place here is just amazingly beautiful. I haven't gotten the chance to go to the beaches yet due to the unpredictably lame weather but I could just feel the change of atmosphere when the plane touched down. The Sabah airport is built just by the sea so when you're landing, you actually get to see the sea from your airplane window.

The end of last year and the beginning of this year has been challenging enough, so before coming to Sabah, I had this insecurity that things wouldn't turn out well for me if I came but after talking it out with God, somehow the peace of God just surrounded me and on the day that I was to take off for Sabah, I just felt the peace of God decending on me. I was even able to help my younger brother Amiel do his history project just before we left for the airport, so that was really good. I was also grateful that I got to help him as I managed to spend some time with him. I miss both my brother Amiel and sister Carissa already, missing them so very much.

Anyways, a memorable thing before I came to Sabah was a trip to the beach with the girls! It wasn't a grand outing but it was really nice, although I wish Iola and Lennie could come along, but due to a last minute thing (one of their indonesian friends father fell sick) they totally lost their mood to come along. Hrmm, maybe next time iyea sayangs?

It wasn't something that was planned but usually spontaneous outing always work out kan? I don't have all of the photos but I really like this one, the sky and sand and sea somehow just came together on that day. And it was really extremely hot for all my hot girlfriends (Osaka Kimora Chiyo) and I ;) so happy!!!

Hrmm..one more thing is that am now really missing Khalid, although he did promise to come visit me at the end of this month in Sabah but I really wish that he was rite here with me. I just miss him so dearly, but am in a don't-wana-admit kinda mood. Huhu =.=" I also really miss Singapore and wish I was back there working or doing something with my life.

12thJune2007204.jpg picture by charyheartsarah
+ + the merlion and the singapore city view

12thJune2007206.jpg picture by charyheartsarah
+ + Khalid and I.

I don't know what God is doing in my life but I guess its a phase that I have to go through, but I'm sure that God will pull me through this phase and I'm sure I'll learn and mature alot through this. Anyways, I'll update soon and hope that I can get some nice photos of Sabah and upload them for all of you to see.

I heart you girls.
I heart you Khalid.
*big hugs and butterfly kisses*

♥ Yomi

Labels:


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
7:09 PM

posted by feanorayomi @ 7:09 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx