<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Death of Lai Ying Xin
Seriously, what is going on in the world today. I was quite shocked to hear what had happened after my mom had mention that a 16-year old girl was found murdered and burnt yesterday in Taman Putri, Kulai Jaya, Johor Bahru.
Lai Ying Xin’s mother leaving the mortuary  at Sultanah Aminah Hospital after identifying her body.
Lai Ying Xin’s mother leaving the mortuary at
Sultanah Aminah Hospital after identifying her body.

Well, it is said that the vistim, Lai Ying Xin 赖映兴, was abducted last Thursday evening at about 9pm outside a shopping complex. Her kidnappers had requested a large ransom (RM 60,000) on Friday morning at about 0620 but the victim's family could only raise RM$33,000 which was dropped off at an unidentified location at 3am on Monday.

Johor  police deputy chief Datuk Tun Hisan Tun Hamzah (centre) and ACP Che Yusof Che Ngah (left)  with   the ransom money and the sports  bag that was used.
Johor police deputy chief Datuk Tun Hisan Tun Hamzah (centre) and ACP
Che Yusof Che Ngah (left) with the ransom money and the sports bag that was used.

But it was found that Lai Ying Xin had been murdered already before the kidnappers had demanded a ransom for "her release". Thank God, the Police manage to detain four prime suspects in ulai at about 630pm on Monday aged between 16 and 22 years, have been remanded to assist in further investigations.

Lai Ying Xin's burnt body was located by the Police after interrogating the suspects and the autopsy report revealed the victim was straggled before she was burnt and she had not been raped but still the body was said to have been badly charred at the pelvis area so was she raped or was she just too badly burnt to disclosed whether she had been raped or not?

Questions remain on why Lai Ying Xin, third among four siblings and the darling of her school, friends and loved by family was murdered and burnt by her kidnappers. Were the kidnappers afraid of her recognising them? Was it an accident? Or was it to cover up a rape?

May You Rest in Peace Lai Ying Xin
and my deepest heartfelt wishes and condolences
goes out to your family, friends and loved ones.

*editted*

Teens among four charged with Ying Xin's murder
Friends’ heart-wrenching tribute to Ying Xin

The end of another life that was a life of an angel. A life that was taken without thought, without mercy, by human less people disillusioned by thinking that what they were doing was considered as "LOVE". Fcuktards. Idiots. Imbeciles who do not have a life. RIP Ying Xin.

Labels: , ,


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
3:41 PM

posted by feanorayomi @ 3:41 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx