<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, August 21, 2008
+ + and then she was gone.

Have been really these past few days, quickly spending time with Denise every moment she had free time after I heard what I dreaded the most. It wasn’t because I wasn’t happy for her, I’m so happy she got in! but it was the dread that she was gonna leave so soon. Too soon. You see, she left today.

Today we saw her walk through the departure gate to the departure hall. Today we saw her walk towards her bright future where she will be enjoying what she has always dreamed of doing. Today I felt happy, sad, excited, thrilled, confuse, emo and etc!

I have not known Denise for too long now, just two years perhaps. I talked to her on either her first or second day she arrived in Kuching. I remember us girls talking about how hot she was. The QUEEN of HOTNESS as I recall XD so the usual me went up to her and asked for her name. I’m glad I did.

I’m happy to know you, get to know you and know you further. I’m happy we became more than just friends. wtf. hahahaha XD I’m happy we became best friends. Although I have not always been there for you when you needed me but thank you for always being there for me.

This year has had been one struggling year for me but with you and another around, although it hasn’t been smooth sailing, it has been easier with the both of you around and I truly enjoy your company. Now that you’re leaving, the sad part is that we’re gonna be separated again..just when we’ve become so close, more than best friends…more like sisters! *bitch emo shop talk*

I’ll always love the both of you.

I’ll always keep you both in mind.

And I promise I’ll never forget,

all the times we have shared.

Before, Now, Tomorrow..always!

Well you’re gone now and though I know I’ll see you again real soon ( which is next week. wtf ). I hope the three of us will always keep in touch, that we’ll never forget each other and the times we had together! and remember each other..all the things we said, we did and enjoyed together.

So today we hugged each other for the last time til the next time and I know we’ll all meet again, kan? :D so happy happy sad sad emo emo we’ll always be together in our hearts, no matter how far we go, how high we achieve, we’ll always have our memories steadfast in us.

p/s: Chiyo babe..you’ll leave soon ^^ you promised. If not I come drag you! Hahahaha.

❤❤❤

Labels:


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
8:47 PM

posted by feanorayomi @ 8:47 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx