<body scroll="auto">
Friday, September 26, 2008
+ + LIVER.
Okay, I just read this online and its scaring the shit out of me. As you all may know my dad hasn't been that well recenty due to something being wrong with the liver. Well as you know he just came back home today, and I'm so much more relieved.

Anyways, mom was searching up articles about the liver, the cure, the food that is needed and good for the liver..and everything else to do with the liver and look what she found. I mean, am I having a good liver myself?! omg..I really need to start eating healthy! wtf.



Symptoms of a dysfunctional liver include:

1) Right shoulder stiffness, tightness or soreness?

2) Irritable or stressed?
3) Fuzzy or foggy vision?
4) Headaches?
5) Poor concentration or focus?
6) Itchy, irritated, red or dry eyes?
7) Insomnia, restless or rough sleep?
8) Fed up with people or have little patience with them?
9) Liver problems or hot flashes?
10) Dry, bad, itchy, burning or irritated skin?
11) A constant itch that never goes away?
12) Muddled or muddy thinking?
13) Overwhelming moods or emotions?
14) Wound up and ready to explode?

15) Gallbladder flare ups or issues?
16) Use or crave alcohol or spirits?
17) Nose, sinus or chest congestion?
18) Acne, boils, rashes or breakouts?

Count your YES answers and see below:
0-2 Excellent, keep up the good work.
3-6 Help is recommended.
7+ Serious problem, needs to be resolved.

Liver Facts:
  • Weights about 1 pound
  • Carries out 1000s of functions per day
  • ffects the emotions.
  • Cleanses the blood.
  • Helps regulate blood sugar.
  • Metabolises fats.
  • Synthesizes vitamin A.
  • Breaks down toxic substances.
  • Stores iron for the body.
  • Stores glycogen (converted glucose)
  • Metabolises carbohydrates and proteins.

Well...I think you guys out there better start looking after yourselves and you liver. Cos once your liver is damaged, you're in for a tough ride. So young people out there, better stop thinking you guys are young and you guys can live life to its fullest. Cos once your health fails you, you wont even have a life to live..

So EAT healthy, and TAKECARE of your HEALTH!

Labels:


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
10:24 PM

posted by feanorayomi @ 10:24 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx