<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, October 11, 2008
PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS.
Disclaimer: Quite an effing long post ahead..

Today was basically a good day. Didn't manage to do anything much, cos stayed up late last night onlining and watching tv. Anyways before onlining, I was watching Pursuit of Happiness, like I said I was and although I've watched it before, this time it touched me way more than it ever did back then.



I'm not too sure why, but maybe its because I was able to relate to the pain and worry of a father wanting to provide for his kid. It also showed the trust of a child towards the father. Well its a really good movie I tell you, I wouldn't mind watching it again..and again..and again :)

p/s: I like one part where they were playing make believe and their "cave" was the toilet. It was so touching..also the one where they were in church. The tears. The sorrow. The pain. The hope. This story gives me hope to keep on fighting for what I want and what I believe in..and the knock knock jokes! XD
Knock knock!
Who's there?
Nobody.
Nobody who?
Nobody who?
??????
Other than that, something made me really happy today! :) My bestfriend from since when I was young suddenly came back from Perth! *woot woot* well the reason why she came back wasn't for a good occasion, her grandfather isn't doing too well and might just pass on soon so she had to come back. *sighs* We managed to catch up on certain things and talked though not too long, but she made my day alright. Too bad she'll be going back this coming Wednesday. Love you Jen ♥ mmuahs mmuahs mmuahs :)

Anyways, suddenly felt kinda down again today..but am trying my best to be upbeat and positive about things. Its just that I feel, that somehow its gonna be a lonelier season this time around. But I'm sure I'll be able to face things with courage, I've been already facing so much alone, so far..being strong and all. It's not easy at all, but its better that I try then just give up on everything right? hrrmm..
Another person that made my day was Khalid :)
I broke down, crying a bit once I saw him and heard his voice, I don't know..I tend to always get melty with him around. I do try to put on a strong front, but at most times it doesn't work..so he cheered me up and made me feel a little better. And this is what I did with him around.

WE PRINT SCREEN!






*I'm looking! I'm looking!* hahahaha. I love you syg :)



the *OMG* picture. hahahaha...
p/s: you're the bestest of friends I ever had or have ♥

Last but not least, THE LIEN/ ACT CUTE POSE!

I thank God for you everyday..and for everyone in my life.
...all the small things always make up into big things.

I THANK GOD FOR ALL THE SMALL THINGS IN LIFE.





Labels: , , , , ,


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
11:11 PM

posted by feanorayomi @ 11:11 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx