<body scroll="auto">
Monday, January 12, 2009
+ + Credit Card Slip
I am a happy person today!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
yes. so the absolutely very the very happy.

Well let me tell you just why.

Since Chinese New Year is around the corner, Padini Concept Store, The Spring Kuching has been very very busy. It's busier on the weekends and kinda busy on weekdays. By the grace of God, our sales have been doing pretty well and just so happenly yesterday when it was freaking busy at the very last minute - after checking my credit card merchant copy slips, I discovered that one of them was missing. and the bill was RM109.10! If I didn't find it, I would have to pay for it.

I was so freaked out, I searched my whole counter and could not find it. I then quickly asked for my BM's permission and made my way to the Customer Service area on the ground floor of Spring. to make an announcement, to page the customer who had the receipt. ( I found out today that I had accidentally given the customer that slip -_____-" so gundu! )

After paging the customer...he didn't come :'( almost wanted to cry cos if he didn't come back to pass me the credit card slip, I would have to pay for it! but thankfully today he came!!! Praise the Lord. I was praying the whole freaking night u know. and by God's grace and His mercy alone was the customer touched enough to come back to give me the slip :) Thanks Mr. Ngu.

So I'm soOOoOoOooo HAPPY THE WAPPY!! now. anyways, went to have sushi with mum this evening for dinner. Had quite some fun with her, fulfilling all cravings for sushi! :) mmmmm. I wish could go with Mr.Someone right now. go get some sushi. or Subways! I miss you dear. Too bad Sushi King ran out of Sake -_____-" hopefully their shipment of salmon comes soon. I might be paying a visit to them...SOON.

Oh, I reserved a bag in MNG. I think it's the same sling bag that Denise has, its just that I have a feeling mine is cheaper. Only Rm79 :) so hopefully I'll be able to get it by end of this week lor..if not then what to do. kan I pokai already -______-" so sad lah. cos I really like that bag. anyone wants to get it for me..huhu. haih.

anyways, can't wait for this month's paycheck! got double commision. and lots of overtime. yummy. can't wait to clear my Padini Authentics reservations and get all the Vincci shoes! :) although I'm thinking twice. cos since I'll be leaving for Singapore in March, Charles & Keith would be super cheapo for me! :) so I might reconsider. and also, am thinking of getting a new phone. mine right now is really boycotting me -______-" so yeah, limited budget yet so many things to get. huhu :(

Well gotta go now..it's getting late.
Nitenite folks.

Labels:


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
3:47 AM

posted by feanorayomi @ 3:47 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx