<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, January 22, 2009
+ + losing faith. dreaming. maybe.
It's funny you know, how someone can just sweep you off your feet. May it be words or actions that capture your heart. I think I have been fooled. Yes, I have. I got my heart stolen. and now I think I regret letting it get taken from me, and I blame myself for not being careful, for giving it away so fast when the other has not given me his. cos right now I feel as though I am the third party in this wretched relationship.

I know I am.
Argh. Damnit.

Mum has been nagging and nagging non-stop. I seriously cannot stand it anymore. The constant raising of voices coming from her, I don't know how much long can I take it. I really cant wait to leave. although I'll be leaving Shiloh back here for about a year, :'( sighs. I will certainly come back to see her or save up and bring her over..huhu :'( she's the only reason for me to miss Kuching (besides the food though XD)

Work has been alright for be besides all the new strict rules that are coming from HQ. No this, no that, and with everything wrong you do..FILENOTE -______-" wth. I recently also got my appraisal done and it was not how I expected it to be. I got lower marks than I thought I would get. but who cares, am leaving soon anyways :)

Well, remember I told you bestie Denise was back for the weekend?
Overall, I had tons of fun! alot of fun that I have not had
Here are the pictures! :)

DAY 1 - Ruai Kitai

Didnt manage to join them for the shisha time as was working and all but after work, they gladly picked me up afterwards and we headed to hangout Ruai Kitai. haha. got some good looking angmohs there but unfortunately most of them were more engross in their own talk.

Had a few drinks, then headed to have KTK. Kueh Tiau Kerang. Memang sedap. I had like almost two plates -____-" total glutton. I was hungry and since I had just finish work, kinda tired. Overall it was a good one, although most of us were kinda tired though.




At Ruai Kitai. with Denise

With Chiyo Chan :)




DAY 2 - Steamboat and Random Beach Outing

The initial plan was that we were suppose to have steamboat when Denise arrived but then I had to work so plans were kinda postponed to the next day. We had tons of fun during the steamboat (our hotplate got burned before its time due to high fire -_____-" ) but, since we didnt know what to do after that - definitely not Karaoke - the sudden thought of heading down to the beach came again ^______^V haha.

It was fun. Besides National Geographic -____-" that is. The sound of the waves, the wind in our hair, sand in our feet..it was damn chilly but after a while the chilly-ness went away and soon we were all hyper. The photos tell it all :) It was been a long time since I had fun like this. sighs. Hope to have it again though..huhu -______-"


Our hotplate was kinda burned. Fire too big -____-"
They almost cheat me saying red meat ran out. hrmph. nasib ade
^__________^V

Osakatita!! miss you babe. Haven't met her in ages :)



& then to the beach! ^___________^V
too bad not all could follow.

See, how windy the beach was.
My hair had like natural fan effect to it.





mwahs! Love you girls. no matter what :)

the "self-made-studio" picture. i love :)

I love this one ^______^

I look "buncit" lah -_____-"



the usual hands & feet picture :)

I was kinda reluctant to go to the water at first as it was so cold, and it looked kinda
creepy. but after a while, after getting use to the wind..yay! water here we come! :)



scandalous! look at Chiyo's face! XD

I love you til' the end babe. Miss you already :)

I love this picture the most! :)
BEST FRIEND's FOREVER yes?



mwahs. loving you babe!! hope to see you soon!!
oh, btw..camera timer totally ROCKS my socks off!!





that is why ^_________^V



Labels: , ,


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
7:45 PM

posted by feanorayomi @ 7:45 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx