<body scroll="auto">
Friday, March 6, 2009
+ + good friends. pictures. memories.
So finally I have the pictures to Tina's (belated) birthday dinner :) I dropped by Padini this afternoon to return my uniforms and to pay my penalty (for being late -___-"), as well as to keep my promise I made to friends that I would drop by today.

So here are the photos :) sorry not much photos of the food and the picture quality kinda sucks cos the photos were taken using the Sony Ericsson K810i. but I love the pictures nonetheless ^___^v




I'll never forget you girls!
Friends Forever! ^___^v


The Operations Assistant's :)



Those who came that night to celebrate! :)

Miss 28





The couples that night ^____^v

They've been friends for more than a decade now..



more photos! ^____^v




I thank God for good friends at my work place. Though conflicts are meant to happen but still I'm grateful for meeting good and real people. You know honestly I used to look down on sales assistants, not look down in a proud and bad way but I didn't expect myself to have made such good friends.

Well for your information, most of the people working in Padini are either Diploma or Degree holders, yes ma'am. They're all educated people and speak not perfect english but quite good english! so yeah don't look down on them. You don't know what they hold under their education belt! -____-"

I mean working in Padini has taught me alot of things, to be patient, to be kind and to always hold a smile no matter how mean and bitchy another person (a proud, arrogant customer) may treat you. It's no easy task I tell you. to be all angry and fired up, adn yet be able to still talk nicely and put on a smile for that customer who just treated you with disgust.

p/s: please treat sales assistants nicely ok! eventhough you have alot of money and super bloody gawd damn rich with your dad's/mum's/husband's/wife's money! even if its your own earned money! okay!

Anyways on a better note, today as I dropped by..I got a few surprise gifts from some of my friends. Thank you so much guys! I really appreciate what you all gave me! I'll never forget you guys ya! So so touched ^_____^v

Duay gave me a scarf and earrings (that I wanted really bad!) Renee, Tina & Connie got me earrings as well! (both I wanted but never managed to buy - one the same as what Duay got me, so now got two!) and Zul got me a photoframe! I loved all the gifts!! Thanks so much!! again and again and again :)

Labels: ,


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
9:16 PM

posted by feanorayomi @ 9:16 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx