<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, April 5, 2009
+ + Chapter 1 - How I met "the Father"

Photobucket


It was a very rash and quick decision, to go work for Fish&Co. Glasshouse, in Singapore and in two weeks time I left, right after I had quit my studies in Swinburne. Well, I found the job interesting and full of surprises. the training was awesome and I had a great time. I had to be trained in the kitchen first before put in the service line so I learnt to do filleting, grilling, frying, make different kinds of sauces and make simply sedap salads with SALMON. my favourite! hehe. it was a good training ground I can say :)

I met Khalid at work. He was working as a part time bartender there. I hadn't met him the first day of my job, as I started working on a Monday and he worked on weekends. so I only met him on that weekend. I didn't talk to him as I didn't know him and all I thought about him the moment I saw him was, hot arrogant stud. hahaha -_-"

First day I "meeting" him was seeing him roughly go in and out of the kitchen, going to take ice cubes for the bar, and that was about it. I met him again at dinner time..and when I just gave a rough glance at him, all I know was that as I walked up to the dining area. he looked at me from top to bottom, and then looked away. It made me feel so uncomfortable. and pissed me off. "stupid arrogant Singaporean guy -_-" haha. that was what I thought.

I only started talking to him after the 2nd week of work, when a colleugue of mine introduced us. and he introduced himself as Slevin. I was kinda taken aback cos he didn't look like a Slevin to me. haha. anyway I asked my friend for his name and she told me his real name. *I still laugh about it everytime I think back about it, haha* after he got to know me, he would hang around the kitchen a lot! not just in and out taking ice cubes -_-" he would linger around and joke and try to make conversations.

He then proceeded to ask for my number but I didn't give it to him, reason: I didn't know my own number (cos spore number so long ba! took me so long to get use to it -_-") and I told him to just give me his, and I'll miss call him later. (I didn't) haha.

Anyway, the 2nd weekend I was there..while walking the streets of Bugis, I lost my pouch! (which contained most of my important documents like work premit, ezlink - I just topped up, money - I just withdrew, and atm card! thank God no ic or passport inside, if not doomed lor!) I don't know if I either I had dropped it or it got taken without my knowing. I almost cried! I searched the and walked back and forth to where I had been and all but yeah, to no avail.

Well, after that I didn't know who to call or who could help me. so yeah, I called him! haha. (call people when got emergency only -_-" haha) and what surprised me was that:

He told me to take a cab down to the restaurant where we worked and he'll pay for it - bear in mind, my atm card and the money I had was all in the pouch so I was pretty broke - so I did as I was told, and when I reached..he did as he said he would. He then gave me SGD$50 for me to take a cab down to the police station to make my report. and after all that, gave me his atm card and said, "take my card and take whatever you need." I was shocked.

Ofcos I did not take extra, the money he gave me was enough to cover me for a while until after everything..I wasn't a big spender - then. so basically that was how we met, officially. We became good friends and soon, we were dating ^____^v

That's how I met him.


Knowing him was a real blessing to me. I was always alone in Singapore, though I had friends and relatives. He was always there to look out for me. When sick, he would come see me. reminds me of an incident where I was vomiting my guts out! (til vomting water).

I was staying with my aunt then, but though how many times I knocked on my aunty's door, no one opened :'( I then called him and he took a cab all the way from Bukit Panjang (red line) to Holland Village (green line), and that's like expensive wei - middle of the night some more. just to bring me to the doctor. and then sent me home. and tuck me into bed again that night. and the next day stop by just before work with home cook porridge (his mum cook) nice right -_-" tell me how to not fall in love with him lei. hrmm.

♥ I had many more romantic incidents as these. He was the one who helped me find another job with better pay, go room hunting, and walk me back home and all. since I had no one to help me. and my aunt and uncle was too busy with their jobs and their lifes -_-" so yeah. He was always there for me and I thank God he was there for me. I appreciate. and no matter how things change, he'll still have a part of my heart :) *big hugs*

this ends chapter one. will continue again tomoro.
kinda tired with panda eyes and a stiff neck -_-" nights all.

Labels:


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
3:35 AM

posted by feanorayomi @ 3:35 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At April 6, 2009 at 8:34 PM, Blogger joshuaongys said…

    awwww nice.... wish my gf would write a blog post like tat too...

     
  • At April 6, 2009 at 9:18 PM, Blogger a n n n a said…

    sweet of him..

    Would like to know more about you :)

    As far as I know you, you're a brave person to go through something so big!

     
  • At April 6, 2009 at 10:01 PM, Blogger Eve! said…

    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,but by the moments
    that take our breath away.In which Shiloh made everything possible for which you've faced the biggest impossible things once.

    Tilt your head high.You own this life. I salute you Sarah for i share the same belief this.

    xoxo,

    Rock on!

     
  • At April 7, 2009 at 1:46 AM, Blogger feanorayomi said…

    [ joshuaongys ] haha. don't all guys wish for that, but am just writing out of my heart, not just words. but it takes alot of emotion to write something like that.

     
  • At April 7, 2009 at 1:46 AM, Blogger feanorayomi said…

    [ a n n n a ] yes, he's a very sweet guy..up til today, he's still looking out for me, and though things are complicated. he still loves me and I appreciate it alot.

     
  • At April 7, 2009 at 1:48 AM, Blogger feanorayomi said…

    [ Eve! ] Thank you so much Eve :) and yes life is measured by the moments that takes our breath away. I'm just thankful I made the right decision, and thats why you guys are able to meet my very adorable sweet baby bubs! hehe.

    Thanks for the encouragement love. I appreciate it alot. *big hugs*

     
  • At April 7, 2009 at 5:37 PM, Blogger ahlost said…

    That's very sweet of him doing those things for you especially when you were really in need. Glad that he's still a sweet guy up till today like you mentioned earlier ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx