<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
+ + Chapter 4 - Spore to Kch to KK

Hrmm now let me see, where do I start.
Okay, I know where to start.

I did not tell anyone I was home. I mean when I first came back from Singapore. I was so ashamed and disappointed with myself. for a fact that I had let my family down. I felt as though I had no more dignity left.

Thoughts like: How stupid could I be. How could I have made this sort of mistake. What would people think of me now. How much shame have I put onto this family. and all the negative thoughts kept bombarding my mind. piercing my heart. I felt numb.

I did not know what to do, or where to go. all I felt like doing was just die. Everyday, I would just sit in front of the tellie and watch chinese drama series one after another. I can still even remember the sequence if you asked me now. okay, not all but maybe a little.

Life was pretty much boring. I was just pretty much spending time at home doing nothing but grow health mushrooms, and potatoes on the couch -_-" no one knew I was back until if am not mistaken one or two weeks later. I think the only person who knew about what had happened first, was Denise. that I myself am not sure when I told her. I told the other girls whom I trusted, at that time, a week or so after I told Denise. We girls managed to go out once or twice but that was it.




I was so getting bloated then -_-" face changing dy.

Well anyway after a two months being in Kuching, I decided to leave. I just felt so down that I didn't know what to do. I didn't feel like staying at home everyday. and I definitely was not ready to face the music (relatives and friends) I just thank God, an aunt of mine was kind enough to have opened her doors to me in KK, Sabah. when she found out about what had happened with me. She just offered for me to go over and also coincidentally her brother (my uncle ofcos) was getting married just about the same time.



If it had not been for her, I think I would have gone crazy in Kuching..doing absolutely nothing. and my mind filling with thoughts so negative like a tornado filled with chairs, tables, houses, cars, and all sorts of shit -_-" if you get wot I mean.

Well the decision to go over wasn't that easy as well. We were considering if I were to actually give birth there in Sabah or come back to Kuching to give birth. Cos if I were to go over, it wasn't confirmed that I was able to come back as I was already into the 6th or 7th month of my pregnancy. we almost forfeited the flight, oh..and btw the flight was paid by my aunt.


original post: HERE

Anyway as soon as we got there, everything was close to perfect but as you all know , nothing is perfect in real life. soon, certain issues (like unable to go out on our own freely - had no transport & it was almost like prison at certain times - unable to go for night church meetings and etc) came up and despite having free food, free lodging, and almost everything else..so in the end mum and I decided to move in and rent with one of her church friend. She's really really nice! though kinda slow at times but super nice person.

There at her place, we had so much more freedom NOT THE CLUBBING KINDA FREEDOM OK, geez. so old also cannot think. no common sense. hypocrite. backstabbing biatch <---meant for someone. but the kind of freedom where you are able to move around freely, freedom to go to church services, freedom spend time and to worship God in His house. that kind of freedom silly!

After we moved out, we were always at the Prayer House @ Sutera Harbour. which was good as it was air conditioned! oh ya, SABAH WEATHER IS SUPER HOTT! and I got to go to Starbucks more often as we lived like 10mins away from town! and if I was not so heavily pregnant..I could have walked! ^__^v

....anyway, being in Sabah taught me alot. being there taught me to be more patient, to be always trusting in God (though I still have those times where I doubt Him -_-") in everything I do, and to know that He is always in control. He's never too late, never too early. always always just in time =)

okay now time to go. next post up.
pregnancy and labour.

Labels:


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
12:40 AM

posted by feanorayomi @ 12:40 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx