<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
+ + Chapter 5 - Pregnancy Labour Confinement.

Okay pregnancy and labour and confinement. This is gonna be kinda long to tell. I'll separate it into different parts then. Haha. This is going to be good. It's the juiciest part I think but hopefully I'll be able to describe everything properly. okay here goes =)
btw, like my new blog layout?
I accidentally deleted my previous layout -_-"
was so pissed but this one is nice as well. right?
My Pregnancy.
Overall I can say that my pregnancy went really really smoothly without any hiccups throughout my whole nine "yards". and I really have God to thank for His mercy and grace covering me. I did not go through any morning sickness, no vomitting, no dizzy feelings, nothing. besides maybe getting tired easily in my later months.



I mean throughout my first and second trimester, I had not been looking after myself very well. and only when I was in my third trimester that I started buying "mummy books", and that's where I found out, it's in the early stages of pregnancy that one has to really really look after herself. or else you'd have a very sickly baby to look after! -_-" wow.

...and I had not done that at all. I mean during my first 5 months, due to the job I was having. here are some of how things were during my first trimester of my pregnancy.
  1. I did not have regular meals - cos I wake up at like 3pm, wash up and get ready for work. skip breakfast (duh!) but sometimes I'd have a small snack (like koko crunch, and milk) and by 5pm I'd already working up till 2am or 3am in the morning. all I'd have is my dinner, and after work. maybe cup noodles and a drink -_-" not good right. but but but I must have at least 2 ice creams a day from Mac's ; may it be McFlurry, or the Sundae, or the Cone. haha.
  2. I did not sleep at regular times - like I said due to the job I was having at that time. I was working in a bar, and the work times were from 5pm - 2am or 3am, and by the time we waited for our transport, and reached home, it'd be already about 4am or 5am. crazy right -_-"
  3. I did quite a of of heavy work - like when we first open up the bar, I would have to bring down all the smaller sized sofas (which were quite heavy) and after work, I'd have to carry up all the smaller sofas again, and then sweep and mop up the place.
  4. I did not take vitamins - cos at I was really new at this, we never went for any more medical check ups after the one with the Christian doctor. so yeah, no prescription or whatsoever. I only started taking vitamins when I was like er..6months pregnant? lol.
Well looking at the little one, I'm sure all of you must think that I went through a very happy wappy pregnancy, right? cos baby bubs is such a doll and a happy one in fact. but the truth is that, I was crying my eyeballs out basically EVERY SINGLE FREAKING DAY (from when I was 6months - 8months) seriously serious. even Mum did not know what to do. and the constant phone calls from Khalid did not do much help as well (yes, he called me at least once or twice every single day - sweet right!) but I was too distraught. too confused.

I mean I was only turning 21 that year, and already having to give birth the month after that, I myself still could not believe what was happening. emotions were like a tornado. and every now and then I would break down in tears. it wasn't a pretty sight I tell you.watch chinese drama also can cry for no reason..it's so this ---> =.=" I would feel so emotionally distressed like nobody's business. I couldn't cope. with anything. big or small. and I was a mess. now looking back also I shake head. haha. hrmm -_-"

...but through it all, Mum was there constantly encouraging me to go on, to read the Word of God. to start spending time with Him. (I don't know what I would have done without her support and love for me! I love you, Ma!!) and God was always there for me. never letting me go. I started reading my bible regularly. and from there things started getting better. I found my peace.

I started concentrating more on other things. I started making bookmarks with written bible verses and gave them to all the social workers there. I started going out of the room more often, than usual just to take evening strolls..and there I saw this female cat who was also pregnant..hehe. I started accepting. digesting everything that was happening. and there my 8th month til my labour was so much better.

I went for my usual gynaecologist check up's every 2 weeks..HERE (no pictures though) and at times, it really made me nervous to see how baby was doing for the first time, I went to a private clinic to get my check up's done but after a while I also went for the government clinic (KK's government Women's Hospital is SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE ONE IN KUCHING!!! If I were to have another child in Malaysia, I'd go back to Sabah! cos their government hospital is like 1st class, eventhough you're paying 3rd class! haha XD )

Well at the private clinic, Sabah Medical Centre the doctor told me a lot of stuff..certain times it was that there was not enough water surrounding the baby and all, and that if this continues, I might just have to go for a caesarean section! SCARY WEI. and then the next time I went, they said I had to be induced, and then the doctor who was "pua chai" indian mixed ang moh lah, he said to me. I was just pulling your leg. just want frighten you -_-" like HELLO!I got no feeling mei? wth. but he did mean it about the caesarean though. I was seriously scared. hrmm.

during one of the visits to the gynae while Khalid was in Kk for a visit.

...but in the end, I decided to give birth in the government hospital so we stop going to the private clinic. and somehow at the government clinic, they said everything was fine. with ma and baby bubs. though the baby seemed to be rather small. hrmm. yet things turned out okay in the end. and I guess overall like I said, my pregnancy was really smooth, without any hiccups.



Sometimes I still can't believe that I've already gone through so much. I'm still learning everyday. she still amazes me and takes my breath away every single time. and at other times, she's just like the baby panda in the video. surprising me everyday. with all the new quirks she's learning. haha.

...I'll be bloggin bout my labour in the next post. didn't expect my "pregnancy post" to be so long! haha. things happen unexpectedly =) so next up..labour. sorry no pictures ok? haha.

Labels: ,


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
12:49 AM

posted by feanorayomi @ 12:49 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At April 9, 2009 at 10:52 PM, Blogger a n n n a said…

    woooow.. sexay hot mamma!

    It's true then, that expecting mums always get mood swings.=X Glad that your pregnancy was smooth and I can't wait for the next chapter on the labour!! tiny pichas also can laaa... XD

     
  • At April 10, 2009 at 3:38 AM, Blogger feanorayomi said…

    Annna! cos got no picture ba. how to post up any. but the pictures are all in my mind. hrmm will try express the best I can. and also maybe google up a bit for you. show you what suits me the most! haha.

     
  • At April 10, 2009 at 10:32 PM, Blogger Tim-Kimokeo Voon said…

    lu kan. can buat tat story amacam buku thick thick About Sarah and Shiloh liaw.
    i read half way can ong ong liaw lo... so wordy...

    anyways. for all ur strength and wad you've been thru, ur one very strong young MOMMA! ahahah!..

    all the best to u and ur future with Shiloh!

    and Believing and Gods Faith is the most important thing.

     
  • At April 11, 2009 at 1:35 AM, Blogger feanorayomi said…

    TMOT! eee...yeah hoh, I forgot you don't like to read! haha. well it's wordy cos not much pictures to show ma. the pictures all posted up long time ago. this a more detailed entry ma.

    but hey! thanks for everything..and for the outings and photos. eh gimme some more lah. haha XD and yes! I believe that EVERYTHING is in GOD's HANDS. and EVERYTHING HPPNS FOR A REASON! :)

     
  • At April 11, 2009 at 5:46 PM, Blogger ahlost said…

    Wow.. Very interesting.. and your pregnancy is like only 3 months, that's when you really started taking care of it, like buy the books.. haha.. Glad that you've made it..

    and OMG !! the panda vid really funny lar.. you've brighten up my Saturday.. MySo who is pregnant also laugh and is still laughing now when I type this *LOL*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx