<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, April 2, 2009
+ + effed up. alright. birthday.
I am tired. Just got back from a day out with pretty Jayne :) I had fun babe. Anyway lets talk about my birthday. What did I do? I dint do nothing. but I dint do anything as well. The earlier half of the day was effed up but the later part was alright.

p/s: It's so nice to be blogging and having to smell a whiff of coffee every now and then - hehe, I have not grind my coffee beans yet. They're right here. next to me :))

Well, I got up quite late like every other day, just about after 12pm..got showered and gave baby her bath. then quickly got the little one and myself ready to go for the photoshoot (which Louis had asked me the day before - for his assignment) with Louis. Jayne was to come too! and Elif was to pick us up. but noooo..as usual, he was busy so we waited. 11pm - 1pm - 3pm -_____-" he finally came with the car but he didn't want to follow.

so I ended up driving the car and Jayne carrying baby!

By the time we got to LKW, it was already 4.30pm and we had only 30mins if we still wanted to carry on with the photoshoot. We hurried to meet Louis and thank God we were still in time *wipes sweat off forehead* well the photoshoot was alright, too bad the timing wasn't and Louis was not able to get as many cute smiley shots as Timothy had. The little one was tired and her surroundings was not as comfortable so she was not at her best. but it still was alright. will post up the pictures when I get them from Louis :))

after the photoshoot, Jayne, the little one and I made our way to Mac ^__^v as we were kinda hungry. I was so broke, I only had like RM10 in my purse! but I was still able to get a Chicken Nugget McValue Set Meal :) so that baby could munch on the french fries. It was all good. I had a really nice time with Jayne, where we discussed, gossiped, bitch (not really lah), talked, and chatted. not to forget keep laughing and smiling cos the little one was being soooooo cute! :)

After Mac's, I sent Jayne home and headed back. I had a small simple dinner with my family and blew out my candles. It wasn't as grand as the last two I had. and I guess the older you get, you don't really look to birthdays any more unless you're surrounded by all loved ones.

I headed out at night around 11pm to pick Jayne up, and since it was so late..we headed to Starbucks @ The Spring to hang out. Ended talking and chatting with the Branch Manager, Khairul! from topics such as pondans to politics to living lifestyle and ways to get more young people to frequent Starbucks. I had fun. haha XD Jayne, we should do it more often.

p/s: I also got myself a free cake since Khairul lost the bet. Wot bet? He thought I was joking about my birthday being on the 1st of April ^__^v ofcos he lost the bet, I showed him my ic (which had such an ugly picture) to him some more! :))





Btw, though Mummy did not come back for my birthday (which was one of the reasons to why I was kinda down) she arranged for me to receive flowers and a birthday cake from a local florist :)) that was sweet of her. I did not receive many presents this year, and I wasn't expecting much. Thanks to Sharon for her lovely star necklace - when you wear black it's yellow, when you wear white, its white -_-" hehe. It really means so much to me. and last but not least to Jayne for the Starbucks treat! haha :) I shall see you tomoro yeah ^___^v

Labels: ,


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
3:11 AM

posted by feanorayomi @ 3:11 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx