<body scroll="auto">
Friday, April 24, 2009
+ + Life in Singapore =)
Did I tell you I've been busy? Okay I bet all of you are looking out for update from me, right? I've been in Singapore for almost 2 weeks now. I've pretty much settled in and one week has already flown by so fast. I'll be going into my second week in 2 days.

As some of you know, am taking up the Diploma in Nursing course. I've another 3 years to study and then be bonded to work at the Tan Tock Seng Hospital for 6 years. Though it may seem like a lifetime long time but am ready for it, my future's set to go. It's a stable career and noble job too. I just pray God will give me the strength and courage to carry on though -_-" cos it surely ain't gonna be easy.

I'm currently taking up seriously cool subjects like Sociology, Critical Thinking, Biological Science (which is a mixture of biology and chemistry all in one thick book!), Physiology, and Foundation in Nursing. which is all cool shit. I've bought one text book already =) it cost me SGD$ 53, damn expensive lor. I've got another 4 more to go -_-" huhu.

Anyway this is a bit of how my apartment looks like =) have not posted up anything since I came so this just a bit of what it looks like. most of my pictures are posted up on Facebook as it's way faster than updating here (Khalid's laptop always jamming up on me -_-")


my new pillows =) and bedsheet.
[cos the ones they gave us were pretty lousy -_-" we had
stiff necks the first 3 days. yes it's that bad okay =.="]
nice not the bedsheet? nice right? so colourful ^___^v


my study table combined with Ervina's =)
mine's the one with my towel..hehe.
I got Pringles..still not open yet, haha.


Our living room (all the chairs are passed down from seniors)
TV, which doesn't work cos have to rent, 1 year SGD$113
-________-" but no time to watch also. haha.


The kitchen. provided are the washing machine, cookery stuff;
stove, gas, rice cooker and electrical flask ^__^v
we had to buy bamboo sticks to hang our clothes -_-"
cos here not Kuching lah.

So, pretty much most of the things were provided. however, when we first moved in, the house was filthy dirty lor. I had to mop the place 3-4 times! yes it was that dusty plus construction that's happening just outside our block -_-" but overall living conditions are still good, and I'm happy! We're living on the first floor..so no scenery like the ones I had before. sad :(

p/s: I think I've put on weight -_-" I've been eating 5-6 meals a day! but eating in school. cos school food divde by 2 outside food. way cheaper! =) hrmm..eating habits may be like what Mum said, I'm in and out of classes..using my brain and all, and it's air conditioned. so yeah. but I like! :) hehe.

Basically, am doing alright. The first week was kinda tough for me..am still getting used to not have baby bubs around. but I'm doing much better now though still not fully used to having my single life back -_-" missing her alot alot alot alot. and I can say honestly that I think of her everyday, all the time. hopefully will be able to have her here next month :S



Other than that, I've been pretty much doing alright. will update soon yeaps. but if you guys can't wait for my updates and are dying for photos, you can head over to my facebook to see most of my new classmates. *click here* okay then. nights everyone. catch you soon ok?

Labels: , ,


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
9:02 PM

posted by feanorayomi @ 9:02 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx