<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, April 4, 2009
+ + My Story.

I've been meaning to tell this story for a long time. but somehow never got to it. and also because it wasn't the right time to tell the story. People wouldn't know how to digest the whole event that happened to me properly. and also I didn't know how people would react. so I kept things very quiet.

Haha. I'm sure most of you would be eager to know
what actually happened to me.
How, Where, Who, What and all of those.



Like I said I'm a single mother who's blessed with a beautiful baby girl :) I never expected one to come along so soon, and as usual although my little bubs is a real blessing, but how she came along was not something to be proud of and thus..the secretiveness when things all first happened.

The reason to come out and tell my story is to encourage others as well as explain to certain people who may easily think of me as a liar, and how easily I have lied about the events that have been happening in my life. but at the same time, they do not understand the level of seriousness and privacy the whole matter is about. during that time.

When all this started happening to me. It was a real shocker. I did not tell anyone. It was a kept secret between myself and the baby's father, Khalid. I myself was unable to believe what was happening, whether it was real or just an awful nightmare.

The both of us were in a total state of shock.

I was happy but then again, very ashamed that I was "knocked-up", disappointed, depressed, confused, embarrased, and very VERY self-conscious (about my growing tummy), it was a whole "mixed emotions" no one could explain. no one knew.

NO ONE.
not even my mum or family members.
(which later found out only when I was about 4-5months pregnant)

I had even come home for a short holiday to attend my cousin's engagement gathering sometime early december (I was already 4 months ++ then) and I told no one. Everyone thought I had just put on weight. hrmm. I was quiet throughout, even meeting up with friends and then I left for Singapore. after just 3 days being back in Kuching, still quiet.

I only called mum after that,
at the end of December to tell her I was pregnant.
will tell explain detail later.

Anyway where do we start, before I start spilling all the goods. I think I shall tell my story in chapters. Cos it'll be too long to put the whole story into one whole full post with all the details. I thought I could summarise things but I can't. because it's complicated.

Labels: , ,


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
9:09 PM

posted by feanorayomi @ 9:09 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx