<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Poly life has been pretty awesome, besides waking up so damn early in the morning - like 7am - cos need to take public transport to school. haha. Classes have been interesting no doubt, the lessons we're undergoing as I've mentioned before in my previous post. and to be in a tutorial class with a crazy yet sane bunch of course mates, two of them ex EN's (enrolled nurses - attached to Tan Tock Seng Hospital) life in poly is fun =)

I can easily say that I am happy, despite the fact that I miss baby bubs alot. and am already getting nervous and stressed with upcoming assignments and exams which have not arrived yet. I guess poly life is kicking in and it's a mixture of all kinds of things. fun and whatsnot. haha. It's just that, am just nervous..I really don't wana fail. it's not that I'm thinking of failing but I guess, am just letting it get to me X) keep me in prayer okay people =)

Pictures.
this is what you want right XD

Meet my (most of) new course mates! fun bunch =)
[the only three male nursing students in our class - they're not sissy's ok,
one of them wants to be an industrial nurse, and another wants to expand
into other fields, if not mistaken aeronautic nurse ]


From left to right: Rajeswari (my class rep), Fieza (cute) and me.










Signs like this are all over poly -_-" and seriously yes, no joke, you
can get lost inside school unbelievable, trust me. haha =)

We have over 900 freshmen nurses this year, so guess how many students Nanyang Poly has. I mean school ishuge okay. We have 4 canteens, the north canteen @ the School of Health Sciences (SHS) block, the south canteen @ the School of Engineering (SE) block and there's Koufu, the air-conditioned canteen, and last but not least, the fast food block where we have Macdonalds, Surf & Decker and some western food. haha. just look at the sign above.

...so be jealous -_-" and imagine how big Nanyang Poly is =) haha. anyways here are more pictures of what we do in class. particularly this week's nursing lab. huehuehue. so fun lah. but I think I need more practice. One hour wasn't enough. hopefully can get one of the labs for practice next week ^___^v den can have more fun. haha.


Asyiq XD

Shahidah and Zana =)

in our nursing lab class =)
[practicing putting on gloves, apron, surgery gowns and goggles the proper way! haha. then learning how to use the excillor thermometer, mercury thermometer and thermoscan, learning the way to put on needles and take a patient's heartbeat and pulse - TPR (temperature, pulse, respiration)]

Anyways will update more soon =) hehe. now I have to sleep. gotta go church tomoro morning, or maybe might go for the afternoon service. hehe. goodnight everyone. *big hugs* xoxo.

Labels: ,


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
2:45 AM

posted by feanorayomi @ 2:45 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx