<body scroll="auto">
Friday, April 3, 2009
+ + What we did on a hot Friday afternoon! best pictures after nap.
I'm much happier today. Like my previous post said, bestfriend Denise was able to loan me the money to pay my agent fee first and then I pay her back later. Thank God for her! :))

Well it was actually like this. I got my scholarship (Diploma course in Nursing, Nanyang Polytechnic Singapore) through an advertisement in the newspaper. So after I got the scholarship, I was told that I would have to pay an agent fee of RM 2400. I was shocked. I knew we had to pay something but RM 2400 is a rip off..some more scholarship wor -_-"

My parents could afford to pay but not straight away. If it were in installments, it would still be alright but the agent wouldn't let us and even gave us a deadline of 8th April. that's why I was so freaking stressed over the whole situation and with mum still in KL, I didnt know how to handle all this on my own.

..now thinking again, I guess maybe it was a way of God making me a stronger person? a person who would learn to trust Him more. I'm so bad in looking at the bigger picture -_-"

Anyway on a even better not, this afternoon after baby's nap..I thought to myself, to take pictures with baby again since it has been such a long time since we took pictures together :)) so here we are..as cute as ever! haha *so perasan me*


smile smile smile ^__^v

aaaaahhhhhhhhh :)))





Looking at my passport - to her, its "read book".


I'm gonna miss her so much when I leave :'(
I dunno how I'm gonna handle it!
ARGH. Life is so unfair! *sad*

Labels: ,


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
7:18 PM

posted by feanorayomi @ 7:18 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At April 4, 2009 at 1:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Feanorayomi ;)

    Is that your real name? It's pretty long. Congratulations on your scholarship. May your little girl follow your footsteps of getting a scholarship herself in future!

    *Hugs*

     
  • At April 4, 2009 at 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your baby is so cute ~~

     
  • At April 4, 2009 at 3:36 PM, Blogger feanorayomi said…

    [Samantha] heehee no no, my real name's sarah-anne :) thanks for the wishes darlz. may she follow the good footsteps and leave out the bad :P *big hugs*

    [irene] she is isn't she! I myself am always awed by her! :)

     
  • At April 5, 2009 at 2:34 AM, Blogger WayeYoung said…

    You got a scholarship! Awesome!

    I hope I'm as fortunate as you are. (I'm applying for one as well.

    Congrats again

     
  • At April 5, 2009 at 12:34 PM, Blogger Ning said…

    congratz on dy scholarship!
    not perasan at all! baby is memang cutie wheeehaha :-D

     
  • At April 5, 2009 at 8:35 PM, Blogger feanorayomi said…

    [WayeYoung] Thanks dear, well give it all to God..I'm sure all will be fine! :) heehee.

    [Ning] Thanks babe..heehee baby memang cute the sangat! hehe. and so adorable! :)

     
  • At April 6, 2009 at 12:07 AM, Blogger ahlost said…

    OMG !! How to not commend on this super cute pics !! :D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx