<body scroll="auto">
Monday, July 20, 2009
+ + KFC, thats where I wana be.
Quite a fulfilling day I must say. I had fun in sch today.
Well, nothing grand happened but it was still pretty much awesome.

Biology practical test was today -____-"
Have been rather stressed for the past couple of days.
I'm still feeling kinda down at her absense.
but personal matters are personal and school is school.

Just after lunch at Koufu, walked around "aimlessly",
towards the engineering block to see Rajes' and Fiezah's
"secret hiding place"...hahaha. Well the place was seriously
quiet, cooling and rather close to the auditorium I must say.
hahaha....lerhhh walk one whole round -___-"




The place where we hung out for like less than 5 mins before
heading out to meet out Family&Community Health lecturer.
after that it was time to hit the books yet again.
Shahidah and I headed to the 5th floor North Wing library.

Kinda fell asleep for half an hour -____-"
stayed up til pretty late last night studying for biology.
but hey! I got up to study afterwards ok!


The practical test was kinda funn actually,
we had 25 stations,
each station had 2 questions to answer.
we were also given bones & muscles module,
and pictures of cell organelles and tissues
to identify and choose the function.
We were given 90 secs to answer the two questions,
(overall 50 mins for the whole test)
the a bell would go off and we would have to go to a diff station.

When we just started out, I couldn't help from smiling.
I thought I was the only one but it seems the rest were that way too.
It was kinda cute how we were moving about different stations
after each ring of the bell ^____^v

After the test, Hamimah Shahidah and I decided to get bubble tea,
WITH EXTRA BUBBLES -___-" happy.
but then changed our minds when I complained I was hungry.
ehek >.<" but I was hungry bah, only had porridge for lunch.
so met Kenny halfway and all of us
ended up going to KFC @ AMK hub for dinner.


p/s: I miss Cheezy Wedges! and I love the Bandito :)))
here no cheezy wedges only got cheese frieds -______-"


Overall I can say it was quite a funn filled day.
It tooked my mind off feeling sad and down for a while.
Well, I'm off to prepare the outline slides for the
Family & Community Health thinggy now.

Labels:


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
8:54 PM

posted by feanorayomi @ 8:54 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx