<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, August 27, 2009
+ + at the East Side!
Today was random. like seriously.
but firstly I would like to say that..

EXAMS ARE OVER BABEH!!!

now all to do is wait for the results.
and get through with attachments which start next week.
speaking of which, I have yet to buy shoes and socks.
and I need a notebook too, and a pen with three colours.
aduhh so many things to get, okay tomoro then :)

anyways like I was saying,
today was seriously random to the maxx!
right after exams, went down to East Coast
to book the chalet for the class outing :)



walked all the way from the mrt station to place.
Kinda forgot what its name was. hehehe.
after booking, we decided to head to IKEA!!
random right. well it was sorta planned but unsure kinda plan :)



the beautiful roommmsss.
I wish I can have a room like that.
I like the one especially in purple. gosh.



after walking around, we all got excited.
the man goal of the day was to get myself some storage space
for my cupboard and for my books cos it was all messy.
but in the end. a little extra. me and the girls. hehe.

Introducing to you:
the fruit basket, the birthday cake and the potted plant.


some of the kids rooms.
I wish I could get Baby Bubs a room like this
once I've settled down and settled my 3years diploma.
then maybe a place of my own once I start working.



cute right. see even got dressing room.
even Hammy can fit. WHOA. haha


Soon it was time to check out.
and so we walked out to the checkout point :)
Happily looking at all the furniture! hehehe.



after checking out, Hammy and Chubb decided to head to the toilets.
while I decided to get a hotdog which was selling only at SGD$1.



I like this sauce distributer. hehe. cute.
and hey, though the hotdog is only a dollar.
its super delicious. you should definitely give it a go! :)

the buys :)


I really had fun today.
I can't believe that I won't be seeing you girls in a while.
I'll be missing all of you. huhu. like seriously.
Kalau rindu, jangan lupe tak call iyeah. haha.

p/s: trying to revamp my room.
been cutting out random pics. wish me luck.

Labels: , ,


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
10:33 PM

posted by feanorayomi @ 10:33 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx