<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, August 23, 2009
+ + Sunday out with You.
Sunday afternoon Kenny dropped by again.
and this time off we were to makan
what he said, the very famous Claypot Rice
located right smack in the middle of Chinatown.



We were really hungry, the both of us.
So we decided to get Char Kueh Tiaw first as appertizers
cos had to wait 45mins for the Claypot Rice.
The place where we went - are ALWAYS busy.
They even have order-through-phone services you know.

btw, if you're asking if the Char Kueh Tiaw was nice,
yes, it was deliciously yummy. not cos we were hungry
but because its another one of those famous stalls :)
Loved the clamss in the dish!



soon our order came,
and knowing Kenny..he ordered a LARGE sgd$12 dish.
I immediately knew, we could not finish.


you have to pour the oil and black sauce yourself. diy.
then mix it all together :) hehe...yummy man.


and the seperate the chicken from the rice and
MAKAN! babeh.
Well, it was not bad but according to Kenny,
it was better in the past as they used charcoal to cook
but maybe because the owners have to cater to the crowd,
their quality has dipped a bit as they use the stove fire now.
the rice was a bit hard cos maybe cut down on cooking time.
other than that, it was delicious :) I likey.


Well, after eating off we were for a walk.
but then Kenny came up with an idea that he
wanted me to try the Sesame Paste which he said
was really nice. Quite well known as well =)


It was nice. Got addictive after a while. haha.
After the serious series of makan,
off we headed to OG to do a little window shopping :)

Btw, I so need to buy my black shoe for attachment.
I can't believe I'm starting out next week already -_-"
I'm kinda nervous lah.
I hope all goes well but for now, exams!

Anyways, after walking around it was time to head home.
but before heading home, we made on last stop.
Another well known spot and this time,


Yes, beancurd.
at this point, I WAS SO FULL -__-"
I couldn't eat anymore but still our mouth itchy.
so we got down and had ourselves a bowl of beancurd each.
as well as eggtart and the butterfly bun.
thats what Kenny told me. haha.




He says that on busy days, which is everyday.
around after 10pm, the whole place would be full
to the max. It was only aorund 8pm when we came
and already the front was full.

Well overall I had another good day.
and alot of makan. thank you darls.
btw IMY still.

Labels: ,


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
10:51 PM

posted by feanorayomi @ 10:51 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx