<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, August 1, 2009
+ + T G I F ;)
INTERNET CONNECTION SUCKS.
-_________________-"

took me forever just to blog this post.

anyway on a better note,
I have not been out like this for a long time :)
but making random plans to go out with random friends.

I could say I had a very VERY good friday.
first good news of the day.
I got an A for my biology practical! :)
so happpyyy...finally hard work paid off.
now to just study even harder for finals..which are in 2 weeks!

Went with Sheikh to a friend's birthday BBQ.
Angela's birthday to be exact!
I had funn especially with the girls :)
but had to go all the way to Clementi -__-"
damn far leh..but overall it was really really funn.



I introduced them to China Whisper and Sherades.
hahaha...and I could see they were enjoying themselves.
and you know the best part. nothing turned out vulgar.
ahaha...something must be really wrong with our class -__-"
cos almost everything turns out vulgar. haha.

Headed to meet up with Kenny right after the BBQ
Went to some Cina Bar somewhere near Boat Quay.
The funny thing is that the whole bar
smelled, looked and sounded so the very CINA.
I mean, okay am chinese but not to that extend -__-"
ended up playing pool but after a while,
Kenny and I decided to make a move.
and we headed down to Eskibar!



I've heard so much of this place but I have never been.
It was alright, looked kinda shabby actually.
I guess its cos its been around for some time already.
but overall I would say the place was nice.
It was freezing cold on the outer part..
the inside was more cosy :)


Had myself a Long Island Lizard.
It's pretty much the same as Long Island Tea,
just the coke and sprite exchange.
We hung out for a bit and then I decided to be random.
take a picture witht the hott bartender :)
hahaha...he had a beautiful accent and he was real nice.
Dexter, was his name ^__^v


After makan, went to have supper somewhere in town.
Went looking around for an atm machine, and yes..
we found one ;) just by the road side. haha.


We dropped by some place to have supper.
am not too sure where though.
The both of us were kinda full so we thought
to eat only a bit but mana tau, the portion for two was huge!
so in the end couldn't finish. haha.

We headed home soon after that.
I had a good night :)

Labels: ,


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
1:30 PM

posted by feanorayomi @ 1:30 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx