<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, November 22, 2009
+ + Eazy Breezy Sunday :)
Every weekend is somehow different than the other.
Which is rather good right, no routines and all.
Having bubs with me during the weekends are fun,
but sometimes she gives me headaches as well -__-"


Take for instance this morning when she woke up,
she kept pulling at my pants, my top, my blanket
and then pointing to the door -__-" she wanted to go out.

she did it for like 10mins and I got real pissed.
I opened the door, and said, "you go yourself lah!!"
(I sound so lousy as a mum -______-")
Anyways she walked outside cried a bit and then,
climbed onto bed and slept again by my side ♥


Anyways we both woke up later on around 10,
and quickly got ready to head out to meet up with Khalid.
I was also to meet Jayne as have not gotten the time
to meet her ever since she came to Singapore to work -__-"


Anyways it was quite fun, walked around town a bit
before meeting Jayne at Cineleisure for Subways.
but apparently, Subways closed down there -___-"

so we walked to Takashimaya instead for lunch.
hung around for a bit then left as I had to head home to study.
Hello! tomoro Biology exams wei..and I'm still stuck at Chap11.

When I got home, and had just settled in,
Tracy asked if I wanted to tag along for a walk..and so,
we took a short stroll up to Mac's a bus stop away :D

The walk was awesome, the breeze was ^_____^v
Well, we had ourselves each an ice cream and an apple pie!
and chatted away. damn fun I tell you, so relaxing.


Breezy Sunday I would say and completely relaxing.
The two photos below got me thinking of Australia :)
I can't wait for studies and my bond to be over.
Haih, and tomoro am having my bio theory test -_-"



Tracy's super happy today. Why?
Cos she's got the same feeling like I have.
The super relaxed and super loving the weather! :D



Anyways gotta go continue studying for my bio now.
Tomoro, LTK1 here I come -__-" I hate tests. bah.

Labels: ,


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
7:21 PM

posted by feanorayomi @ 7:21 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx