<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
+ + Chiyo in Singapore 09'
Short update on Chiyo's visit to Singapore! :)
thanks for coming babe..hope you had fun, I had fun! :D


Second day (22.12.09)
Met up with Denise, brought her around Bugis!
a shopping haven for everyone who comes to visit Singapore.
and yes, I believe you had alot of fun right..hehe ♥


...at night, went to Marche's to eat. as usual the food was yummy
and the atmosphere and ambience was nothing less than cosy.
Overall it was a good day spent, it's been a long time
since we girls spent this kinda time together ehkz?


Third day (23.12.09)
Walked around Bugis Street again, went to Maybank,
had lunch at Subways and then off to Orchard Rd :)
Met Jayne in the evening for dinner at Anatolia's (best turkish fd!)


Fourth day (24.12.09)
Had Christmas dinner at Outdoors, Peranakan Place.
Food wise was alright - price to pay can die! =.="
then walked around Orchard. hot. crowded. bleahs.



Fifth Day (25.12.09)
Christmas this yeah was so so for me -____-"
Chiyo spent it walking around town, as she wanted to see museums,
while I went for Lisa Babu's Christmas bbq at East Coast! :)
I had tons of fun with NR0951, thanks guys!! ♥ ♥ ♥



Sixth day (26.12.09)
SENTOSA baby! hehe. brought Chiyo to see the island.
too bad it was a public holiday and a day aft Christmas,
so the place was freaking crowded - with banglas and whatsnot!

but overall we still had fun ;)
you still got them tickets right babe? hehe. so gonna wait til May!
and I'm expecting you then yeah? mwahs.





Seventh day (27.12.09)
Off to JB for good prata - cheap some more!
and after that went walking around,
someone felt rich again once spending ringgit! haha.

then had dinner at the Japanese restaurant in City Square.
the food was not that bad and not too expensi







Eighth day (28.12.09)
Day spent in the library for me. Had to do my 1500 word essay.
I was so slacking behind and all..hahahahha.
In the end still had to do things last minute due to lappy crashed.

Ninth day (29.12.09)
Trip to Pulau Ubin! :) this was a tiring and awesome trip.
too bad my baby wasn't around to join us, huhu.





Can't wait til May '10.
I miss you already babe.

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
2:13 PM

posted by feanorayomi @ 2:13 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx