<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
+ + big boys and their guns.
I'm currently back in Kuching and as for some of you know, I'm back here with my baby sunshine. I'm not sure when I'll be going back to Singapore but am hoping to go back real soon. I trully can't stand it here anymore because of how slow-mo the "city" is. I mean slow-mo is good but too much of slow-mo can make you grow crazy.

Anyways, the Fiance is in Singapore currently undergoing his National Service and will be in camp for roughly about 2 years. It's mental torture being apart from him, dah lah I don't meet him on weekends but I guess it helps our relationship grow stronger. Absence makes to heart grow fonder they say...and maybe they're right because I think I love him more each day he's away ♥ i love you sayang...

Well, the Fiance sent me some photos of himself and his friends a few days back. He said the photos are not to be posted online since they weren't allowed to bring any camera phones with them into camp..and because he could get charged if found out, but I can't help it..the guys in the photos look really funny, uber cute and they look like they're having so much fun in camp. I guess those stories you hear don't affect the ones who are strong mentally and spiritually...

Anyways, these are the photos. enjoy.


...my fiance is the one right in front ^____^
I love you sweetheart..you look good here...





.... after their Standard Obstacle Course, SOC.
I so love their guns..boys and their toys ♥ ....


FYI I'm now online and the fiance is singing to me while I blog. Lol XD and I'm laughing my ass off..hahahahaha. Its not that his voice is bad but its kinda out of tune, yet its still a soothing tune, and cute as well so the usual annoyed me isn't getting annoyed, since I miss him alot too..

( p/s: He's trying to sing Jason Mraz's, I'm Yours while I blog while blowing me kisses and all...uber adorable, for a guy like him. Hahaha..always trying to be macho in public. I guess thats guys huh..only lovable with their loved ones.)

I'm going to sleep now, too many late nights or should I say, "early mornings" these past few days or has it been a week now. I think my body clock is already screwed and I so do not want to pay for it with wrinkles and pimples all popping out. Hahahaha. Goodnight world.

Labels: , ,


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
3:18 AM

posted by feanorayomi @ 3:18 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx