<body scroll="auto">
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
+ + I SHALL BE HAPPY.
From today onwards, I SHALL BE HAPPY. Though everything is crumbling down around me. That's how I have been feeling these past weeks... and I don't expect you to understand me, unless you go through the situation yourself.

I'm not being purposely all emotional...and the only reason I blog about it is to release it, is so that I don't keep it inside and let it eat me up....because whenever I keep it inside of me, I become a ticking bomb and I tend to blow up...not to my friends, no never..but to FAMILY. and I don't want to hurt them like how I did before.

I've never been this emotional..unless its big. I've always been :
  • the Happy-Go-Lucky person.
  • the CAREFREE one (that was before baby).
  • the you-have-to-be STRONG one.
but once I fall,
I always hit pit bottom..and although I know that there's a way out, this time it seems all the more very hard to reach..it's always this way when you have a problem. I'm always misunderstood. And I don't think I want to justify myself, let them judge. It's okay..but I'm sorry if by letting all my emotions out I have hurt anyone of you..it was never my intention, never on my agenda.

but right now...right here, typing this...
I think if I went away or disappeared tomorrow,
NO ONE would notice..cos NO ONE CARES.
but later today, my dad will be having his ERCP.
I pray everything goes well..I know it will.

End of Story.

Anyway looking on the brighter side of things, I helped my mum out today with her flowers and all as she had an order. Someone had given birth and we were suppose to give a fruit basket. I usually help out but this time she wanted to do it on her own..hahaha. So, she got the basics done, like the laying out the basket and the greens, got her things ready and off we were to get her stuff ( fruits and flowers )

We first went to Boulevard where we had LUNCH first, as I was STARVING! hahaha :) Tried the food at Ipoh Old Town Kopitiam @ Boulevard.




(pictures thanks to JimmyChin cos I dont have camera.)

The food there was not bad at all...it was alright nothing spectacular though but it had an alright atmosphere. I loved the tables and chairs, so old school. Anyways, after lunch, we went to quickly buy our things as mom was running out of time already. Hurriedly we bought and left...driving to near where the person we had to deliver the flowers to stayed.

Know where that was? It's near Westwood, somewhere near the HUGE temple opposite Chonglin Park. There my mom got all her things out and started arranging the fruit basket. Too bad we didn't have a camera to take a photo of it, cos it was really nice.

But here's another one she and I made for my dad :)


this basket costs RM100,
so order from us..we give what you pay for :)


heehee. I hope he likes it. I'm gonna be delivering it tomorrow after I send my sister to school..tomorrow's gonna be a really busy day, I just hope I have enough energy to handle it. Hahahaha..and its gonna be another beautiful day that the Lord has made.

Anyway, if anyone has an occasion ( weddings, funerals, birthdays, valentines day, baby showers, etc... ) feel free to order from me okay? Let me know your budget and we'll do the most beautiful flower arrangements we can, possible. Cheers
♥



mmuahs...

Labels: , ,


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
1:23 PM

posted by feanorayomi @ 1:23 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx