<body scroll="auto">
Monday, November 10, 2008
+ + HELP
LESS...

I wish I could escape to a secluded island
soak under the sun.
enjoy the sound of waves.
appreciate the given nature.

right now I just feel disabled. like I just lost one of my legs, or my arms. I am still able to move, to talk, to see, to taste, and to feel. but I am disabled. and there is nothing I can do except to make the best of myself. I can join the paralympics, but I will be competing among the weaker links. I can still go to work, but I am judged by many. I still can go outside to shop, but there is something stopping me there.

there is something I feel that I can do;
something I SHOULD DO. but what is it?

this feeling comes and goes, it stabs me without warning to leave me bleed for a good 5 hours. I really don't know what to feel, or what i should feel, or what can I do... besides making the most of what I have.

i. doesn't. know.

I would give up escaping to that secluded island.
I would give up this that I have. and after sometime
I would give up, if it is gonna make you okay

***************************************************************

I seriously need a holiday, and after reading Shelby's blog which also linked to KinkyBlueFairy's blog about the holidays they had, and their own private villas with their own pools..urgh. When in the world will I have a holiday like that those. Khalid, I want a holiday :( come we go Bali also..

The only time we (Khalid and I) planned for a holiday together was before I got pregnant. and before I came back to Kuching. but now that the little one is around, it won't be as easy to plan a holiday anymore. I'll have to think about who will be looking after her while I'm be gone. You may think that taking a baby with you on a holiday is easy, but I ASSURE YOU that it is definitely not an easy task.

I shall advise seriously that if you are not ready to have a baby,
.stop. think. use protection.
...because when the baby comes. it will not be all about you anymore, it will not be about what you want for yourself anymore. your life will be totally overwhelmed by your child. I am not complaining. I am happy with where I am now, although I am still unsatisfied and discontented yet I am happy with what I have.

I am happy that I have a loving husband-to-be,
I am happy that I have such an adorable lovely little girl,
and I am happy I have a family that loves me.

but yet, having the little one has stopped me from having the freedom I use to have when I was still "single", if you know what I mean. having her has stopped me from going wherever I want to go without having to think of the consequences in a HIGHLY OVER THE TOP serious level. I am different now. the life I live; the way I think; its all different now.

do you know the phrase;
you will only know how your mother feels
when you become a mother yourself.
I now know how my mum feels, like seriously.

Align Center

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE :)

p/s: my bestfriend will be flying off by the end of next week. in a way, i so wish i were in her shoes, living the life of an air stewardess.but then again, this is her calling, so babe, i wish you all the best in all your forthcomings.i hope you know that you will always be missed by me and that i will always love you. bestfriends forever babe!! we'll meet one day soon, in singapore XD mwahs.



Labels: , ,


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
12:50 AM

posted by feanorayomi @ 12:50 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At November 10, 2008 at 1:45 AM, Blogger (_.·´¯`·×» candies said…

    when is the BIG DAY,babe??? hhehehee...you having it here? or there??

    am just gonna ask,nways. am known for being very straight forward..so, here it goes;

    you gonna change your religion??


    sorry. no offense. just a question,babe. you should know me that well.

     
  • At November 10, 2008 at 1:50 AM, Blogger feanorayomi said…

    (_.·´¯`·×» CANDYFLING; hahahaha..not so soon my dear, we're waiting for the right time but might sign R.O.M first sometime late NEXT year. only when we're ready will we have the wedding officially. R.O.M is just to - how do you say it - make "US" official in the eyes of the law and also for me to get a singaporean PR :D

    nah, wont be converting. he might be converting in though but that's not confirmed also. hehe. no problem yeah.

     
  • At November 11, 2008 at 9:01 AM, Blogger New Haven said…

    I think it takes time to get use to motherhood and the responsibilities thrown in it :)

    take it easy...
    you can do it!

    Safe Haven

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx