<body scroll="auto">
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
+ + Things and More.
I don't know how I would have to describe things that are going on between me and Khalid at this very moment. I guess you can say things are just complicated. I don't know if I love him anymore. The spark isn't there anymore - sad to say - and things are just different than how it used to be. It has become routine that he calls or messages. The relationship is just stale cheese. Boring!

I just wish I was young, as in real young. and carefree. to not know of anything but the love of people surrounding you. and the beauty of everything around you. To know nothing but the positive and to know nothing about the negatives and the evils of the world. You know as we get older, so many things just bombard our minds, or lives. the responsibilities. the pain.

I know not what 2009 holds for me. Right now all I'm doing is just going with the flow and not think of anything else that might bring me down again. I guess I'm just too numb to feel anymore pain. all that is on my shoulders now, is to make sure I bring my daughter up to what God has for her. for her to fulfil her destiny in Him.

If I have missed my chance to bring God glory, I don't want my daughter to do the same. I want the best for her. to have the best education. to grow up to become a woman of God. to love God more than anything in her life. not to only live for Christ. but to have Christ live in her. to truly know Him as her personal Saviour.

I want her to have a father who will be able to support her not only through rough times but also have someone she can look up for examples, someone she can look to when she gets down, for comfort, for support, for strength not only in emotional areas but spiritually too.

hrmph. I'm tired -____-"

Right now the burdens on my shoulders are just so overbearing. I don't know how much longer I can last. I guess you can say I'm relying on strength thats not of my own. It's even more difficult than it may seem from afar. I hope 2009 brings me more happiness that 2008 did. I'll be a year older, and I hope a year wiser as well. wiser and not repeat the same mistakes I have done in the past. Like a quote I heard before, the past only builds you for the future.

I hope that is what's happening for me.
I hope because hope is all that I have left.



Labels: , ,


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
12:09 AM

posted by feanorayomi @ 12:09 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx