<body scroll="auto">
Monday, April 20, 2009
+ + Fun Weekend.
I've been really busy these past few days and blogging is definately not one of the reasons. Haha, unlike before when I had nothing to do..just look after baby bubs, sit in front of the lappy and watch tv doing nothing. haha. am now in the school's library waiting for my next class at 4pm. damn sien lor.

Orientation was on Friday as some of you know. it was alright but kinda sucked at the same time as I and the other 8 Sarawakian girls were not able to paricipate in the games. since we were not finished with our registration. but other than that it was alright. There was this wonderfully nice young man, name Faizal and he practically ran up and down campus just to help us settle with our registration and classes. It was awefully kind of him to help.

Elif came down on Saturday for a weekend all expense paid trip =) it was really fun having him around, if only Louis could have come along as well den I bet it would have been a bomb! haha. We brought him to Sentosa to have a look see and to the beaches. Them both Elif and Denise were too tired to do anything fun packed so we took a more peaceful option which was to the Underwater World and the Dolphin Lagoon. It was quite fun.

The weather was so freaking hot man! and humid too. I miss Kuching rain already. when evenings would be so windy and breezy. here its one freaking oven! -_-" sweating all over, the walk down Siloso Beach was a torture! and unfortunately for us, it was a Sunday so...yes, noisy talking Filipino Maid's accompanied by either their Ang Moh scandals or Bangladeshi boyfriend's and hot humid weather do not go well with me. I got pretty annoyed =.=" and irritated. but overall it was a good trip =) hope to have Elif down Singapore some time soon. haha.

Afterwards, in the evening I took the bus down to Johor Bahru to deposit some cash for Mum, as baby bub's milk was about to finish that evening. The new JB custom is so damn far now lor. but it definitely looks better than the old one XD haha. I mean seriously way way nicer lor. and it's a direct link to City Square. no need walk across the old dirty road. hehe.

After walking around a bit, quickly hurried back to Singapore to meet up with Khalid for a while and then meet up with Denise and Elif for dinner. but they came by late so ended up having dinner with Khalid instead. Helped ourselves to Subway's =) gosh I miss Subways! hehe.

I'll upload pictures soon in my next post.
I forgot to bring the cable today.

p/s: timing for my classes today kinda sucks. had one early this morning at 9am (lecture) and then now have to wait till 4pm (tutorial) for my next class -__-" damn bored lor. thank God got free computer. haha.

Well, gotta go now. Gonna go read up some books that were recommended by the lecturer this morning. After this morning's lecture, Nursing doesn't look that easy anymore. not to say it was easy to begin with but am just getting nervous. hopefully by God's grace and a whole lot of studying, I'll pass with a GPA of 3.5 and above! Failing --> NOT AN OPTION =.="

On another note. I miss this little one.
Sorry video senget ok? =) and
also quality not so good. since I took it with my phone.
but anyhow, ENJOY ^___^v

Labels: , , ,


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
2:28 PM

posted by feanorayomi @ 2:28 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx