<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, October 25, 2009
+ + Weekend with Baby Bubs (ICA && Johor)
I'm just feeling so negatively charged right now.

My heart hurts so badly but I don't know what's the cause or the problem right now. I'm feeling so alone. I guess its one of those moments where I just need a hug or a someone to fall back on. It's as though am going into cardiac arrest and there's no one's there to give me life support. I don't know why am feeling like this. After talking to Khalid, I cried myself to sleep. I don't know why I still feel so attached, I guess its cos I'm just used to having him around uh. but I know no matter what, I can't be with him. Go figure. I can't seem to know why myself =.=" such a bummer.

Anyways weekends were spent with my angel :)
and time was spent well I could say.
She was a bit grouchy, trying to get things her way.
I guess she's just needing my attention huh?
Khalid says she only gets like this with me or his dad -__-"
I wonder why, like seriously.

Saturday, met up in the afternoon to drop by ICA
(immigrations office)
cos had to deal with baby's white card issue =.="
I kinda lost it so we had to get another copy from ICA.
we then and had lunch at New York New York.
the food was not bad..and quite feeling :)




She ofcos had her share as well.
I can't believe she's only 16months, she's so big!
she looks like a three(3) old to me sometimes.
I love you baby girl ♥



On Sunday, headed down to Johor Bahru for a day,
cos also had to bring her out of Singapore
to renew her social visit pass to extend her visit.


She kinda fell asleep on the way there,
the next two photos are like damn cute.
She was so sleepy but she wanted to eat as well.
so she end up multitasking. haha ^__^ eating && sleeping.



Got to JB, decided to finally get my hair done.
It was quite cheap compared to Singapore =.="
I'm truly satisfied with the outcome!! hehe.




Thats all from me now!! hee.
Til my next update. Now, I'm just so tired =.="
might just sleep early tonight.

Labels: , ,


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
7:21 PM

posted by feanorayomi @ 7:21 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx