<body scroll="auto">
Monday, November 3, 2008
+ + SO YOU THINK.
Life has been great for me the past few months, and has not been better. I mean life does have its own ups and downs, that you can never avoid. if you say your life is perfect, you gotta be in heaven - DEAD! so puh-lese! stop trying to put on a show.

For you who don't know anything on what's happening with me and yet try your best to assume on what's been happening, please stop dreaming that my life is at its worst! I have never been happier, I mean that - seriously. I have a man that loves me and a baby that is as adorable as EVER.

How people can be so spiteful, just because they are insecure and unassure of themselves. I stumbled upon "somebody's" blog today. I got the biggest shock of my life when this person whom I have never offended before, thought that I was spreading rumours about my ex. to my colleugues. Erm, HELLO! reality check! Why would I want to talk about him?!

Well she referred to me as "IT" so she went ranting on about how she was shocked to have met me so unexpectedly, and how I told my coluegues about my ex and that my colleugues were assuming that my ex's life was worse than before being with her compared to how when he was with me..yada yada yada.

But how could she have known on what I was telling my colleugues when she was so near far away from where I was at. For those of you who have been in the Padini Concept Store @ The Spring you will know how far we were from each other! I was at the cashier counter while she was either at Padini Authentics browsing around for slippers, or at SEED looking for clothes, if I'm not mistaken. I mean, unless you have super hearing senses or you are able to listen to voices from so far away could you have known about what I was talking about.

So my dear, for your information, all I told them (my colleugues) was that the guy, who was in green, was my ex, and that YOU, were his current gf, and then we went on talking about how I met Khalid in Singapore and how I left "my EX" for Khalid. I also told them that "my EX" is better off with you and I am better off with Khalid as we are much happier this way, there wouldn't have been a reason to stay together if we were fighting almost everyday.

I am happy and like I said, though life isn't smooth sailing,
I'm happy and contented. with where I am now..

I’m lucky I’m in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Lucky we’re in love every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

- Jason Mraz ft Colbie Caillat



So puh-lese, your assumptions are totally wrong.

Labels: , , , ,


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
4:22 PM

posted by feanorayomi @ 4:22 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At November 3, 2008 at 10:37 PM, Blogger Beloved said…

    hey gal!! so happy u've got a job now...good on ya!!!

     
  • At November 5, 2008 at 9:00 AM, Blogger New Haven said…

    Hi,

    I dropped by your blog from SafeHeaven.blogspot.com


    It is good to have found happiness in life with another half especially came the bundle of love from both of u...

    sometimes people are just a little bit narrow minded for our liking...
    it takes a big heart to accept them :)

    Congrats for the new found happiness !!! And, i am trying to achieve mine!

     
  • At November 5, 2008 at 9:01 AM, Blogger New Haven said…

    between, try not to link both blogs together :)

    don't want ppl i know ...knowing i blog personal stuffs :D

     
  • At November 10, 2008 at 1:28 AM, Blogger feanorayomi said…

    jen; thanks girl. how are you and how's coping with "you-know-what-i-mean"? hugs*

    m-d-p-o-k; i have to agree that many people tend to be marrow minded. its rare to find open minded people here in malaysia. i mean there are open-minded people but most are just too tighten up. and yes, the only way to deal with them is to love them. anyways thank you iyeah :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx