<body scroll="auto">
Friday, November 7, 2008
+ + what's with you?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Talk about the lamest thing ever! I still feel really annoyed because of my EX's current gf. I mean what have I done to deserve being called "IT"?! she went calling me "IT" again saying that she's dreading the weekend, one of the reasons was that because I am now working at one of her favourite stores! HELLO? If you tak suke, you pergi KL and shop lah!! lame.

Anyway on a better note, things are going great at work, have been hanging out mostly with my Operation Executives..but relationship with my colleagues are great as well :) other than that, I have been reserving alot of stuff..to get by end of this month. Some more got specific discount for staff which customers cannot get. haha. I'm not telling you..huahuahua XD but the thing is that I haven't earn yet, already reserving! haha. Oh well..

Well, just to let those of you who are reading my blog know..I've started work at Padini One Concept Store as an Operations Assistant for about a week now. and although I don't really plan to stay long..lets say maximum ONE YEAR. I'm here to gain experience as well as get a good referral for my resume :) I mean I gotta think of what's ahead right? I definitely don't plan to stay for too long, I still want to study and all. Just wish me luck alright :)

Anyways, I had my off day yesterday so we (me, my sister, Lydia, Irena) went to to Food and Tea for dinner then hung out at Padini for a while. We then headed down to Bing! for a drink, we were joined by Duay and Lydia's cousin, Destin..actually we were suppose to go out for a movie and to be specific, out to watch 007, Quantum of Solace but "somebody" (which was Lydia's cousin, Destin) only took his shower at 10:30PM so memanglah tak sempat right -_____-" so we skipped the movie part. Maybe next time, the movie theater is most probably pack anyways since yesterday was the screening. Well, so far this week has turned out great :)
I'm definitely all smiles..heehee.
Photobucket

p/s: am still missing Khalid.
I just really wish I'm back in Singapore right now! sighs.

Labels: , , , ,


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
1:00 AM

posted by feanorayomi @ 1:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx