<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, December 14, 2008
+ + Grumble, Rant, Happy again. I Gotta Be Crazy or Something. Mood Swings. PMS EVERYDAY XD bleh.
I know, my mood swing these days..no one can tell. I guess I all I can say is that I have been going through and am going through pretty rough times. and I guess it all depends on how I handle things. Whether I take things in a positive attitude or in a negative point of view. Yes, I am lecturing myself -____________-" so shut up. was not talking about you! bleh.

work was kinda alright today. I know it was alright yesterday and I sounded like shit. but it was an alright-alright, instead of just an alright kinda day. get me? nvm. well, today I met a number of people that I have not met for ages. and it was good. more of refreshing.

Sim Siew Ling. love..it has been, say what..almost 5years since I last saw you! :) it was really nice meeting you again. oh, do takecare of yourself and have fun studying in KL..yeah.

Alicia Augustine. darling..finally we meet on good terms. but it was a good short meet up :) btw, you looked gorgeous. the days of dull-simplicity-with-no-makeup-on are over! XD hope to see you soon iyeah..mwahs ♥ .

anyways, I manage to pull myself into MNG and hello hello, finally got something. and yes, am very pleased with my buy. a nice dress. although after discount the price is kinda pricey but it's worth it. cos I'm happy. cos retail shopping worked for me again. yay! for me. I think. or maybe that's just for the time being. but for the time being is good.

and another thing. today I thought I had no more money left in my bank. since mum lost her atm card, and she can't withdraw anymore money. I being the filial daughter (oh so perasan) I am. I gave her what I could give. let's say about a hundred ringgit. and I was left with, lets say ten ringgit. needless to say, I was broke.

anyways
after dropping mum off at the hospital. dropped by The Spring and made my way to the atm machine. to quickly withdraw the money I had left to get the little one's milk as it was finishing quickly, well after doing all the necessary cucuk-ing..I was dumbfound to find out that there was a little bit more money than I had expected. so praise the Lord. I can survive. till the end of the month. haha XD amazing. wonder how it got there anyways.

well, it's gonna be another long day for me again. tomorrow. and btw, I'm considering quitting Padini. It's getting boring and lifeless. although it has its good times. all good times have got to come to an end. because I don't want to be 30years old still standing at the cashier counter asking, "Hello, do you have a Padini Membership Card?" so God Bless You Padini.

and I'm such a procastinator. I've yet to send in my results and photos for the Nursing Scholarship Program. God Bless Me. Sarah, you gotta get a grip. oh bummer -_____-" I feel lazy. sigh.


I'm kinda happy today. I dunnoe why. It's good right.
and btw, I miss you...dearest.
♥ nitenite sleep tight sweet dreams ♥

Labels: ,


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
11:48 PM

posted by feanorayomi @ 11:48 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx