<body scroll="auto">
Monday, February 9, 2009
+ + Am Not Going To Kay Elle Anymore -____-"
Plans have changed! I'm not going to KL anymore -_____-"
which is such a bummer.
Branch Manager (BM) won't let me take Unpaid Leave (UPL)
He doesn't wana freaking approve it. Geez.

Well actually it goes like this, I'll be quitting Padini at the end of February. as Mum wants me to spend time with the little one in March, and also will be leaving Kuching mid April instead of March. so since my UPL was not approved, I would have to take Absent (ABST) for 3days! and that would mean either a FILENOTE or a VERBAL WARNING which would lead to TERMINATION. so my BM suggested that if I were to insist on going to KL, he woud rather I quit than things become so complicated with all the UPL, ABST, FILENOTE and VERBAL WARNING -_____-" thus, m not going to Kay Elle anymore :'(

Things have been kinda confusing lately with so many things to think about. With my job, with my little one, with my scholarship, with my medical check up, with my mum and with family issues. and with relationship issues.

For those of you who read my blog and are concern about me, no fret. I am not okay but I am coping alright. Just continue to keep me in prayer iyeah :) I Know My Jesus Is Here For Me. So don't worry alright. I'll be okay, I'll be fine, in its own time.

*big hugs*

Anyways just had a nice chat with Mr. Someone. but I am still rather confused when it comes to his feelings for me. I'm not sure whether he really feels for me, or is he just playing around with me. with my heart. with the feelings I have for him. oh bother -____-" btw, Mr.K isn't out of the picture but its just that so many things are happening..sighs. I just don't know what to do.

Well, am off to bed. Got to get up early.. Mum is leaving for KL early in the morning and I gotta deal with baby and her baby-sitter, now that the both of us aren't going to KL anymore. Talking about that. I'm so broke this month. Wana know why?
Baby's Milk : RM56.90 (ONE TIN) x 4 = RM227.60
Baby's Diapers : RM45.90 (ONE BAG) x 4 = RM183.60
Given to Mum: RM400.00
Stupid Torn Credit Card Slip = RM122.30
AirAsia Flight Tickets = RM350.00
Daily Expenses (Rounded Up) = RM300
_______________________________________
Total Expenditure for this month : RM1583.50
_______________________________________
Bah. And it's not even end of the month -____-" I'm so super doomed :'(
Goodnight everyone. Sighs.


Labels: , ,


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
12:57 AM

posted by feanorayomi @ 12:57 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

• Home

Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm a child of God, I'm in love with him, I love my baby, I'm a friend, I'm a lover, I'm a daughter, I'm a mother, I'm amazing XD I'm a huge chocolate ice-cream beach fan, I love music, I love art, I love photograpy, I love travelling, I love shopping, I'm crazy, I'm fun-loving, I'm out-going, I'm working to become who I want to be, financially free by 30 XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's my love, She's my life, She's my everything, She's a gift, She's a blessing from heaven. I love her to bits, every part of me lives and breathes for her. I love you sweet Shiloh Trianna Wong


Twitter!



Plurkland!



Speak Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Archive



♥ NYP-ians
♥ Aaron Seah
♥ Daph
♥ Fatin
♥ Hafiz
♥ Hamimah
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Shahida
♥ Sharizan
♥ Sasha Bella
♥ Syafiq
♥ Rasyiqah
♥ Ruzanna


♥ Photoblogs
• Annna • AhLost • Allen Ang • Alvin Jong • CrazyWrazy • Edwin Lay • Fahriee Izzad • Frankie • Johnston Foo • KinkyBlueFairy • Louis Pang • Masan • Munster • Nigel • Safura Razak • Sebastian Tiew • Simon So • SmashpOp • Timothy Voon

♥ Church
• Anders Chong • Ann Nyee • Adeline • Allison • Chara • Cordelia • Daniel Chong • Georgette Tan • Galvin Tan • Grace Lee • Ian Lee • Ian & Sherman • Jasmine Chua • Jason Lau • Letitia Mejin • Melissa Mejin • Pauline Tay • Priscilla Tan • Samuel Kana • Shen Han • Tania Tan • Timothy & Darren • Wilson • Wye Yi • Yew King

♥ Swinburne
• April • Asif • Ayu • Azleen • Azri • Becky • Big Mike • Healsca • Ivanna • Jin Thai • Joachim • Keith Chong • JosephJr. • Julian • Raula • Rez • Saiful • Sara Nadia • Sharon Chong • Steve Tang • Syam • Togap • Woon Yien • Xin Yi • Yola • Zou

♥ Friends!
• AdeleneT • Ah Mike • Alan Lim • Alvin Leong • Alison • Amber • Angiee • Anurad • Artbizness • AwesomenessAaron • Aysha • Ayu Saffee • Bernard • BeautyInTheBreakdown • BongKers • Borneo Falcon • Blackjetta • Bryan Wong • Cibol • ClassTax Xue • Claris • ComputerSaysNo • DanielC • Daphne • Darren • Denise • Dewinta • Dom • DSvT • Embr • Esteelouder • Felicia • FluffyRabbit • Hui Ching • Ilizawani • Jeannie Lee • Jeff • Joni Lynne • Jerubei • Joshua Ong • Joyce-Chan • Eugene Sng • Gary Chan • Ginhooi • GoodBoyGoneBad • IChanOnline • Jacintha & Joyce • Jane Hii • Jawing • JonathanPK • June Yee • Kreatiiv • Kumagcow • Leweena • Lisa • Marc Tan • Michele • Michelle • Michael • Miss Mynx • Ngie Bear • Praveen • Paupawie • PlainJane • PrettyPink • Prietoj • Prisqua • PurpleDino • Rebecca LeAnn • Sammy • Sim Siew Mei • Shawn Loo • Sharon Phang • Sheila • Shelby • StandardDress • StrawberryBaby • Suleen Chong • Stanley Siong • Suhail • Sylvia Sng • Tabby • Zi Sheng

♥ Readables
• Dawn Yang • Deliciously Tacky • Emmanuel Baptist Church • Jon Loh • Karen Cheng • Lei - Baby Bubs • Nicole Kiss • Jezmine Zaidan • Joyce Wong • Kenny Sia • Millie Devotee • Samantha Poh • SuetLi • The Bean Bag • Xia Xue

Clickables!


Bloggers Unite

Bloggers Unite

Blog World Official Sponsor




Peek-A-Boo



Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx